Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
yvette asked: I have wide feet and these don't come in wide are the regular too narrow for wide feet?
- Brook: "I also have wide feet. There is enough stretch in the straps because of elastic attached from the shoe to the straps. I have worn these several times already and they seem to be comfy!"
- Anna: "Yes, I will be returning them."
- Melissa: "They may be too narrow for wide feet. After a while the one piece of the strap on the outside of the foot can dig in. They are very comfortable over all, though!"
- Elizabeth: "I think they would be as I have med width and they are barely wide enough for me."
- L: "Yes, the regular is too narrow for wide feet. My feet are 11M and they are the width of the shoe. "
- Pamela: "My feet are wider at the toe area and these are great! But if the width is in your arch area, you might have an issue"
- Nancy: "I also have a wider than 'B' width size; however, I found these sandals workable. The down side being the straps across the arch - a little snug (but not uncomfortable). The only thing missing is arch support,"
- Linda: "I have narrow feet and these are a little wide for me but I tighten the buckle on the back strap. I doubt if your feet are wide that you could wear them"
- raynette m: "Yvette, my feet are right at the edge of the sandals, as my feet are wide too. Normally, I wear size 8 in Naturalizer's shoes, but an 8 in these was too small. I'm returning them for size 8.5"