Ask a Question
Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gaetana: "Purchased in white and they are very comfortable."
- Stephanie: "Cute sandals"
- Laura: "Purchased it in Platina and these are some seriously comfortable sandals!"
- rosie: "comfortable shoe,I have the pink sandals, and other naturalizer shoes and all are in my comfort zone"
- Abbigail: "tried on in the Naturalizer store and they were comfy. They did not have black in stock."
- Tamika: "Stylish and comfortable."
- Elizabeth: "comfort and style"
- Amy: "I bought 2 other colors but the black was not in the store. Really like them."
- L: "It is stylish"
- Jamie: "They look so cute and comfortable at the same time"
- Cindy: "I had a pair of sandals like this, different brand but same style. I wore them a lot and was looking for a new pair when I came across these. I have a pair of Naturalizer shoes that are very comfortable and when I came across these sandals I wanted to order them because of the style, and because I know they will probably be comfortable like the shoes I currently have."
yvette asked: I have wide feet and these don't come in wide are the regular too narrow for wide feet?
- Brook: "I also have wide feet. There is enough stretch in the straps because of elastic attached from the shoe to the straps. I have worn these several times already and they seem to be comfy!"
- Anna: "Yes, I will be returning them."
- Melissa: "They may be too narrow for wide feet. After a while the one piece of the strap on the outside of the foot can dig in. They are very comfortable over all, though!"
- Elizabeth: "I think they would be as I have med width and they are barely wide enough for me."
- L: "Yes, the regular is too narrow for wide feet. My feet are 11M and they are the width of the shoe. "
- Pamela: "My feet are wider at the toe area and these are great! But if the width is in your arch area, you might have an issue"
- Nancy: "I also have a wider than 'B' width size; however, I found these sandals workable. The down side being the straps across the arch - a little snug (but not uncomfortable). The only thing missing is arch support,"
- Linda: "I have narrow feet and these are a little wide for me but I tighten the buckle on the back strap. I doubt if your feet are wide that you could wear them"
- raynette m: "Yvette, my feet are right at the edge of the sandals, as my feet are wide too. Normally, I wear size 8 in Naturalizer's shoes, but an 8 in these was too small. I'm returning them for size 8.5"