Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carole: "I have 2 pairs of these already, one black and one navy, and love them so much and wear them often. Wanted to keep an extra pair on hand. Extremely comfortable and stylish."
- E: "They are beautiful, confortable and very good quality. I shop Naturalizer for more than 30 years and I'm allways satisfied."
- Barbara: "I chose this shoe for comfort. As a teacher, I'm on my feet all day and wanted comfort and a good look as well."
- Sally: "Good looking and very comfortable."
- Christine: "This looks like a stylish work shoe that is comfortable enough for all the walking I do."
- Renee: "The sole of these shoes are flexible, and they wear very well. I bought them in two colors, and enjoy that they are so versatile, can be dressy or casual when needed!"
- Diana: "nice looking shoes for work-comfortable"
- M: "I purchased these shoes before. I like them so much I wore them out. So when I saw them on sale I made the purchase"
- Frances: "Wanted something dressy that would stand up to me being on my feet all day."
- Joyce: "Pretty and comfortable"
- V: "It is comfortable and can be worn with my business attire."
- Sandy: "For work mainly, i needed cute flats"
- Mary E.: "This is a very comfortable shoe. I had several operations on my feet. I can no longer wear heels. It's hard to find a pair of narrow dress flat shoes so I use this shoe as my dress shoes. I have them in brown already."
Mary asked: How is the arch support in this shoe?
- Jackie: "I found the shoe to be very comfortable. The arch support was fine for me.. I own three pairs of these shoes and each one is great. Hope you enjoy your shoes."
- Annette: "These shoes are comfortable and the arch support is good, however the right shoe is a little tight above my big toe. I have a very narrow foot so rarely have any that are even a little tight. Other than that one spot they are fine."
- Marie: "I love these shoes. I have a very high arch and they are comfortable. The support is enough for my foot."
Maryle asked: In most shoes I wear a size 10 M but I have several pairs of Naturalizer shoes in size 9 1/2 M. Which would be the size I should order?
- Cynthia: "I suggest a 1/2 size larger than what you normally wear."
- Cobina: "I would definitely buy them 1/2 size smaller than you usually wear."
- Peggy: "I ordered my regular size 10 1/2 Medium and they were too big all over for me. I sent them back. I would order a half size smaller and a narrow if I was ordering them again."
- Heidi: "Maryle P: I normally wear a 61/2 but ordered these in a 7m and they fit well. I think a 61/2M would have been a little short."
- MELODY: "I ordered a 1/2 size larger and had to return them for my normal size. Fit great."
- Carmen: "You should order size 10."