Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jennifer: "Comfort"
Andree asked: are these shoes so soft a leather that they stretch out quickly?
- rita: "these shoes do not stretch as they are from fabric. very comfy and cushy. i bought them in the animal print as well."
- Linda: "No, they have not stretch out yet. They are very comfortable shoes."
- Sandra: "I did not find that they stretched out that much. The fabric is not stiff, but not really stretchy either- nor the leather itself. (The shoe is mostly fabric.) my feet are quite narrow, so I did put a heel pad in one, but that wasn't the result of the shoes stretching. I really like the shoes very much- hope this helps with your question."
- Mariette: "They are very comfortable and seem to be a 'roomier' fit, but are not stretching out. I am satisfied with the purchase. "
- Linda: "They are not a shoe I wear very often and not at all in the summertime. However they seem to be holding their shap very well and I don't expect that they will stretch much."
- Linda: "The shoes are very comfortable. Mine stretched only because I have very wide feet and the shoe didn't come in a wide width. I still wear them...excellent quality."
- Andree: "Thank you for your reply, I've looked at so many shoes this week that I'm confused. Are these shoes really comfortable?"
- Lisa: "I wear these once or twice and week (have had them for at least a year) and they still fit well"
- Andree: "price, need new basic leather flats, I've not worn this brand before I'm usually an East Spirit shopper."