Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Joyce asked: Will this sandal be good for a wide foot? I usually wear 8 1/2 Wide, so would a 9 M work? Thanks!
- Annie: "I wear a 9M normally and these fit fine - not sure if going up a size changes the width, but these sandals are a bit roomier than a lot (meaning no break in or stretching period necessary). Hope this helps."
- Barbara: "Hi, I really don't know. I have a narrow foot and get a 1/2 size smaller for this reason. I still have a lot of room so it may work. Good Luck!!"
- C: "I have wide feet also, plus a bunion, and the sandals work fine for me. I often wear a 7 1/2 and ordered an 8. They are more for dressy occasions than walking a lot."
- Kelly: "Good afternoon Joyce. The shoe runs a little narrow, I would not recommend if you usually wear a wide. Not sure if the shoe is offered in wide or not, but would inquire."
- mamoona: "I am not sure about the width because I wear M, but may be you can try 1/2 bigger size. these shoes are not tight."
- Ebony: "I ordered the turquoise online a few weeks ago. I sometimes have the problem of my baby toe going over the side of a shoe, but I wouldn't say my foot is necessarily wide. I was really happy to have enough space around my foot. The way the straps are I had enough room on the bed. They straps weren't too snug. They feel really good, like slippers. Also, in most shoes I typically wear a 7M, but in naturalizers a 7.5M gives me a better fit. They are really comfy and cute though. I hope I was able to help you."
- JUDITH: "Probably not. I have several pair of Maturalizer sandals and find them to be true to size or even a bit on the narrow side."
- Jan: "These shoes are narrow even in a medium. I'm not sure they would work for you."
- Alyssa: "My foot runs a little bit wider, and I found that the strap rubbed on my little toe the first time I wore them. It felt better in the next times that I wore it though. It may stretch out a little. Overall, I love the shoes."
- Laura: "I returned this sandal as it wasn't wide enough, I couldn't get my foot in it! A wide usually works fine for me, but I think I would need a WW. Gorgeous sandal by the way!"
Karla asked: Would you please offer these sandals in wide sizes? I wear size 11WW and you have very few choices!
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. I have posted a link below to a style available in your size that I think you might like. Hope this helps. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0228066-3009624/Naturalizer/Banana+Bread+Leather/Weslie.aspx We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"