Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- G: "I did not purchase these."
Evelyn asked: I really like the look of this sandal and want to purchase it in a 7W. But one of the reviews I read stated that it was too narrow. Not sure if that person purchased it in a regular width or not. Will the Wide run true to size?
- Anna: "I just received these shoes on Friday. Unfortunately they are to narrow and I have to return them. I ordered 7.5W (usually I'm ordering this size & width). The strap in front is toooooo narrow."
- Diane: "I had to return these sandals because they were too narrow even though I purchased the wide width. I was disappointed because they were just what I was looking for."
- Delia: "In the past have purchased shoes from naturalizer in wide width and they were too wide. I recently purchased a pair of these sandals in black medium and they are very comfortable."
- JULIE: "They feel tight initially but loosen up as the day goes on. I didn't get the wide shoe though. They are very comfortable"
- Makida: "I have one wide foot and one narrow and got a med width shoe. The sizes run true."
- Judith Anne: "I purchased the regular width and found that they were slightly more narrow. I considered returning them for the wide width, but I think the ones I have will stretch enough over time. If you are thinking of the wide version, that might be a better choice given my experience. They are very pretty casual sandals!"
- Linda: "Yes, I ordered a medium width and it fits great and the sandal is so comfortable.I am thinking of getting second pair."
- Jean: "I normally wear a 9W. I purchased these in a 9W, and my foot wouldn't completely fit in it. The leather strap at the toe was way too tight. I have a professional grade shoe stretcher that I use if the shoe is close to being the right size, but I don't think the shoe stretcher would have worked here. Shoes can only be stretched so much. Had to return it. Loved the style. Wish it came in a 9WW."
- MARLENE: "I purchased the Ringo in the medium width and it is perfect. Not tight at all."
- Theresa: "I wear a narrow(2a) and the width fit was perfect. I did return the shoe today, but for other reasons."