Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Priscilla asked: Is the lining comfortable? I love a cushiony lining - I don't like to feel like I am walking on cardboard.
- Lia: "It is pretty comfortable. I like how they feel on my feet. Good shoes for exercising and a great price on sale! I live Naturalizer shoes'"
- Lisa: "Very comfortable! Very light. I have always worn New Balance tennis shoes for 14 years and I can say that I have found a shoe with just as much support but it is much lighter. My foot is loving the cushy lining without the heavy feeling. I live in Florida an the shoe is not hot inside like a regular athletic shoe. Air moves through it. I recommend them. I loved the brand so much that I ended up buying two pair of Ryka athletic shoes! :-) Very pleased that I did."
- Norma P: "Yes, it's comfortable and cushiony and it's also a light shoe,not heavy at all"
- Cecile: "The lining is not cushiony but the shoe is very comfortable. The support that it gives in the arch area and around the foot makes the fit very comfortable. My previous workout shoes were very cushiony so I know how you feel about it. I wore orthopedic shoes when I was younger due to my very narrow (and flat) feet. These shoes remind me of that type of fit. Hope this helps. "
- Amy: "Priscilla, They are very comfortable inside. I love them. "
- Lisa: "These shoes are incredibly comfortable. I teach Jazzercise in these shoes and forget I even have them on. The support is great and the Ortholite insole is wonderful."
Tima asked: Is there arch support and if so, how much?
- MARIA: "not much arch support but I was able to add my orthotic inserts without having to remove the insoles."
- Kerry: "I don't have this particular Ryka shoe but the pair I own are great. I've worn them in crossfit training 4 days per week for almost a year. Wouldn't trade them for anything."
- Caren: "Not sure. I only walk, not run."
- saher: "Yes this show has good arch support I can comfortably run in them."
sara asked: I usually wear size 6 with naturalizer shoes (heels) . should I order a size 6.5 or 7 considering I would wear the sneakers with socks? Thank you
- Susan: "I do not order a larger size for socks. I wear an 8 1/2 and order that size in Ryka shoes."
- Mary Ann: "I also purchased this shoe one-half size larger than I would wear in a dress shoe. I typically work out in two pairs of socks."
- Sylvia: "I bought a 1/2 size larger as I do in any sneaker and it was fine."
- Debra: "I don't think so. The sizes seem to fit."