Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jennifer: "I need silver shoes for my brother's wedding, but I wear an 11 narrow in dress shoes. After reading the reviews, I am willing to give these a try. I have had good luck with Naturalizer in the past, so we'll see what happens when they arrive."
- Ashley: "I liked the style. Brand is very comfortable. Comfortable heel height"
- PATRICIA: "most comfortable"
Carolyn asked: What color is it?
- Sherry: "Silver, looks like a shiny new dime."
- A: "Metallic silver"
- Christine: "soft blend of silver. not pure silver. you would love the color. I did! it is a nice and soft very, very light brownishhh color (you have to see to appreciate). the fitting is comfortable and the length of the heel is perfect!"
- kimberly: "Silver metallic. As pictured. Love the shoes. Heel height perfect; not too tall. You can actually dance in them!"
- Caridad: "It is a silver color."
- Gaston: "It is silver colour. My wife loves these shoes."
- Cholonda: "Silver"
- Tammy: "matte silver"
- Beth: "Silver :)"
j asked: Is the Cosmic Dust Metallic Foil another name for Gold? Thanks!
- Juanita: "The shoe is silver."
- Christine: "No, it is more silver...not the real silver you would wear at a wedding. It is more a down-to-earth silver...maybe some dusty gold blend. But, I consider it light silver. It is very comfortable and the heel length is just right for me. I hope this helps. cc"
- Thuy: "I bought this item, but had never receive it. What a great disappointment "
- Cholonda: "It's actually another name for silver. It was the perfect shoe for my sister's wedding!!!"
- Beth: "I bought the new dime color, which was silver. Not sure about Cosmic Dust. Sorry."
- Beth: "No, the shoes are definitely silver."
D. asked: How high is the heel?
- Andrea: "About 3 inches, I think."
- Gilda: "The heel is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches high . The shoe is very comfortable and stylish."
- Abena: "2 inches? It's not quite kitten heel. Very comfortable"
- sheila: "About 2 3/4inches. Great shoe for going out but not for 8-10 hours."
- Beverly: "The heel is 3 inches high."
- Karen: "2.75 inches"
Shannon asked: Is New Dime a different description for silver? Also, should I order wide width if that's what I usually wear?
- Laney: "Yes, it is a very pretty silver. I honestly have not worn my because I got them to wear to my daughter's weding in May. Since they do run a bit snug, I would order the wide if you normally wear wide."
- Christine: "If you wear wide width, continue to order it. For me it is very comfortable. I don't prefer another name other than silver. Buyers should not confuse the consumers. Red is red and silver is silver."
- Thuy: "Well, I ordered this & two weeks later Naturalizer email me & said my ordered cancelled due to out of stock. My friend ordered 1 hour after me & she got her "
- Patricia: "Yes, it is silver. I ordered the width that I usually wear. Be sure to try on as soon as get them and walk around on carpet. I was accidentally sent the wrong width and thougth it would be O.K. I exchanged for my usual width - narrow and they felt great. Two of my daughter have this shoe and wear them a lot."
- Janet: "Yes, New Dime is a different description for silver. I ordered these shoes and I love them. I suggest you should order wide width since that is what you usually wear."
- Bren: "They are great. I ware narrow and they fit great. The straps are in the right place which make them very comfortable to ware. They are a lovely silver. They went perfectly with my Red Dress on Valentines Day."
- monica: "Yes, the color is silver. But when I received the shoes I said to myself the color really looks like a new dime. I found these shoes ran a tad bit smaller than other naturalizers I have. So I would order a wide if that is what you are used to wearing. Other than that, these shoes are comfortable and I can wear them all day or out at night and not have any problems hurting my feet."
- Beth: "Yes, the shoe is silver. And order the wide if you regularly wear wide. Note that the toe opening may need to be stretched a little. Shoes are VERY cute. "