Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Karen: "THEY LOOKED GOOD"
- C: "Great boots, good price"
- Donna: "needed them"
- Shannon: "Nice heel and very very comfortable, love this purchase."
- Stephany: "Wide calf area"
- S: "Need good basic black boot for work."
- Tina: "reviews said especially good for ALL DAY wear. I need for tradeshow!"
- Karen: "I liked the detail design of this boot. Nice heel height. Not too high and not too flat."
- Heather: "I love these boots! I have wider calves and have never been able to find a pair that fit! When I first got them, they wouldn't zip all the way, but after flexing the uppers and letting them warm up after a while, eventually I could get them zipped. Now they easily zip without a fuss!"
- Leslie: "I previously purchased these boots in brown and I love the fit and the look. You can dress them up or down."
- Margaret: "These boots are sooo comfortable. The heel is just right, I love these boots."
- Sheila: "Lower heel, but not completely flat and on sale!"
- Marlene: "It seems like it would fit my 17 inches calves"
- Patty: "Bought black pair & brown and love them. Perfect heel. But when i wore out my black pair since wear them so often i took to have half sole put on and they messed up around edges, so wanted to get another pair."
- Carolyn: "style"
- Tracy: "i bought these in brown and loved them"
- Catherine: "I have these in tan (from the 2013 line), and they are my favorite boots. Had to have them in every color! Please make them in a grey/charcoal color someday!"
- Mary: "The reason because i know Naturalizer is very comfortable to wear all day and i love boots."
- Ruby: "I chose this item because it looks stylish, and comfortable. I also choose this item because it is affordable. I love Naturalizer shoes for the comfort."
- Diane: "low heel"
- Yaling: "I have one pair of this shoe already. It was very comfortable and I loved it so much so I decide to buy a same pair again."
- Linda: "low heel, wide calf, on sale"
- P: "because i think this will look better than other selection available for my big cuff"
- Sharee: "I have them in Brown"
- Marion: "beautiful style, on sale & in the right size"
- Denise: "Just bought these, and cannot wait to see how well they may work with business attire or casual evening wear. I love my Jersey's but they are just a bit too casual, and the Royston looks like it might fit the bill. I wish they came in grey also."
- Robbin: "I bought the brown colored boots a few months ago and love them!!! but did not like the limited choice of outfits I could wear with the brown boots. With the black ones I will be able to expand my wardrobe."
Angel asked: Does this boot accommodate a 6 W with 17.5 inch calves?
Margarita asked: Does anyone know how to treat these so they don't soak up all the water and salt from the snow in the winter time? I didn't realize they weren't somewhat water resistant when I bought them.
Linda asked: My calves are 14" wide at the widest part. How wide are these boots at the top? Also, do you consider them dressy?
Maria asked: I'm a regular 7W in Naturalizer shoes. Will this also be the same size in this boots?
P asked: How high is this boot, is this lether, and what is the exact measurement of the shaft for a size 10 W?, thank you and have a great day. Hortencia Ramirez
D asked: How wide is the shaft?