Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
jolene asked: how do these shoes fit based on the size?
- marilyn: "i received these in bk love bootie too big in size need 8m or 8.5m is there anyway i can purchase that size and return 9m"
- Christine: "True to size for me (size 10)"
- HIGIA: "These shoes fit perfectly fine."
- Dana B: "I can be best if you are between sizes to buy the next size up."
- Brenda: "I ordered a size 8.5 M which is the size I usaully buy in Naturalizer shoes. This style seems to run smaller. I would reorder in a size 9.0 M."
- carolyn: "I order size 10M for my daughter and they were to snug. Sorry, I had to return them."
- Diana: "Snug. True to size."
- Iilia: "true to size, but the zipper on the back was rubbing against back of the ankle,"
- jen: "These shoes are true to size in length. However, they tend to run wide. I usually purchase wide width and these are comfortable for my wider foot in normal sizing. "
- Colleen: "Size 9 fit true to size. Very comfortable."
- Kim: "I found these shoes to be true to size and fit my footbox well. (My feet are solidly size 8.5M.) The insole is prettty hard though. A gel insert makes a big difference."