Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ruchira: "I have a pair of BZees Dash. They are extremely comfortable. I have worn them when I on trips and have to walk for long periods. They are also perfect for air travel - light, comfortable and easy to take off and put on during long flights. I would recommend them for anyone who has issues with tired feet."
- Brenda: "A comfortable pair of shoes to wear to yoga."
- Shelby: "Looks Comfortable"
- Patti: "I love these I'm buying another pair for when the first pair wear out. Very comfy and easy to just slip on."
- Bernadette: "I like the looks of them"
- A: "comfortable and dressier than normal tennis shoes"
- mary: "sooooo comfortable"
- Pamela: "I have a pair of these same shoes and I love them. Comfortable, easy to put on, and look better then regular tennis shoes with sport outfits."
- Janice: "LIGHT WEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE"
- Paula: "I chose this pair for the color, style and price.. This will be my fall shoe."
- S: "Comfort"
- Norma: "I went to the store in Alpine (Viejas) to see the shoes, I really liked them. I am very happy with my shoes, I currently have purchased 4 pairs because they're are very comfortable."
- Andrea: "Traveling to Europe and wanted a comfortable, lightweight shoe for walking."
- Carol: "Needed a comfortable, lightweight pair of walking shoes for a European trip."
- Colleen: "I liked the profile and the wide width"
- Kelli: "I have a pair already and LOVE them!!!!"
Larissa asked: I just recently bought the BZ DASH. When I tried other similar shoes at a retailer, the heel was very short, almost seeming to come out of the shoe. Could you recommend styles with the same heel height?
- Rita: "you shouldn't have this problem with these shoes. The top of the shoe is elasticized and fits snugly against the foot."
Laura asked: Why don't you have these in a size 4 1/2? I always appreciate Naturalizers's wide size range. People with small feet would love to buy a comfortable, casual adult shoe too!
- jennifer: "i purchased these in 6.5 W and love them...I understand what you mean about small feet...I am not sure why they dont carry more shoes in a larger selection!"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"
Cathy asked: I stand on concrete for 5 hours a day and my heels ache at the end of the day. Will these shoes help with that aching?
- Janet: "I don't know. I wear them for several hours and they are very comfortable."
- Carol: "I love these shoes. They are very comfortable, however I don't know if they would be the best for standing on concrete for 5 hours. I have bad feet and have a hard time finding anything comfortable. They have been great to wear out and about all day. Good luck"
- Cristy: "These shoes are very comfortable and I personally do not wear them on concrete continuously for 5 hours a day but I do wear them all day for various activities. I find these shoes to be very comfortable and I have no aches after wearing them for 8+ hours a day."
- Arlene: "Not enough padding for my feet."
- T: "No. These shoes are comfy, but not sturdy or supportive."
- Joan: "I love the BZees Dash shoe - I have it in 3 colors and wear them almost every day. I can walk forever in them. They are lightweight and so comfortable. I love that they slip on and off easily and they don't make my feet hot. Standing on concrete is tough on the legs and feet - I honestly don't know if these shoes would alleviate your aching. They don't have the arch support of an athletic shoe, but they are worth a try. Also, if you decide to try them, I had to buy a half size larger than I normally wear. The fabric fits snug and a half size larger is good for me."
- Beth: "Cathy, I've done a lot of walking in these shoes and not had any problems with my heels."
- Cathy: "Thank you for your honest feedback and taking the time to reply."
- Debbie: "These shoes are very comfortable. However, I don't know if they have enough padding for 5 hours of standing. I have worked retail forever, and I know what it means to have your feet hurt! These would probably be fine with a thick innersole ...I love mine, but have not worked in them..."
- Elizabeth: "These have a solid sole but I think you may want something even sturdier for being on concrete for long periods"
- S: "I bought the shoes for a trip to Disneyland with my family. While my daughters complained after walking the park for 12 hours that their feet hurt, mine did not. I don't know how it would be standing for a continuous 5 hours but for me they were great. LOVE them."
- Sandra: "'Cathy I love these shoes for fairly short periods of time; for example: shopping, short walks, zumba classes. I'm not certain there is enough padding to help with your heel pain after five hours of standing on concrete a day. Perhaps if you put an extra insert , with substancial heel padding, it may help you. You would have to evaluate which inserts would fit and would help you with this problem, You may want to consult a podiatrist for assistance."
- Susan: "I would not wear these if you are standing on concrete for 5 hours a day. They are very comfortable and lightweight, however, they do not have support and I think your feet and heels will hurt by the end of the day. I love them for short trips to the store or in the house but just for a short time."
- Cathy: "Thank you for taking the time to reply."
- janet: "I love these shoes so much that I bought my 81yo mother some! They are featherweight, but supportive. You get the colored shoelaces with them and a solid matching pair if you want to be more subtle. I have the navy and bought mother the gray. I might buy a gray pair for myself too! I travel a lot and I can wear these for 12+ hours without foot pain. They are my go to shoes if I know I'll be on my feet a lot.... shopping, travel, etc. LOVE THEM! I also get many compliments on them. They look great with jeans. I haven''t tried washing them yet, but the insoles can be washed separately. I never put insoles in the dryer."
- Mindi: "I don't think they have enough cushion. They are insanely light weight but don't stand up to a ton of abuse. If you are looking for lightweight and fun in appearance these are great. Also easy on and off as the laces really don't do much, more of a slip on. "
- Pamela: "Probably not, they really don't have much support, but are comfortable."
Sarah asked: I have to have good arch support and so many shoes are flat. How is the arch support?
- Merri: "These shoes are awesome! Great arch support!"
- Karen: "Because I have plantar fasciitis, I put gel arches in all of my shoes, so I really don't know, but with the gel arches in, I feel like I am walking on air. I have been teaching for 41 years and this year my feet really started to bother me. These shoes have been a godsend!"
- Deborah: "I recently purchased a pair and I also need good arch support. These shoes provide it."
- Dorcas: "They're great if you have an insert for your arch. There's support but not what you're looking for."