Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cheryl: "I need a comfortable casual shoe that I don't have to fuss with."
- Alan: "I like them"
- Lucille: "very comfortable & easy fit!"
- Janet: "Color"
- melody: "good price, slip on, elegant design"
- J: "Comfortable, affordable"
- Gerald: "Requested gift"
- Jeanne: "Looks like a comfortable shoe and easy to wear."
- Dawn: "They look very comfortable. I like the structure and the color variety is good."
- valtery: "I chose these shoes because I have to wear a uniform and I think they will be well with my uniform. I also think they will be comfortable since I work 12 hour shifts."
- paul: "comfortable looking for my elderly mom"
- eileen: "i have a gray pair and are so comfortable,just love them.they fit good."
- Beverly: "They are for my mom. She needs comfortable shoes for work. I love all my Naturalizer shoes!"
- Deborah: "Comfort & style"
- P: "LIGHTWEIGHT NO TIES"
- Vanaja: "It looks like a comfortable pair of shoes"
- ROMI: "Nice look, good design."
- Clare: "They look very comfortable and easy to put on. They will be perfect for shopping."
- Margaret: "I have a pair of BZees shoes which are very comfortable and would like to have another similar shoes in different style."
- D: "Best shoe purchase ever! Also bought BZees Boardwalk for cooler temps. Love them."
- C: "This shoe received rave reviews, looks comfortable, and utilitarian."
- Jean: "Very comfortable and good color w/jeans"
- BEVERLY: "I have purchased several of this style in different colors and love them."
- K: "walking comfort, felt shoes would be perfect with jeans"
- Harriette: "The beach whites were so soft and comfy Need shoes that do not tie.."
- Beverly: "This looks like a comfortable, casual shoe to wear with jeans."
- Jennifer: "Thought they might look good in jeans. Need slip-ons b/c I'm always carrying my baby. Need good walking shoes!"
- Dorothy: "I just bought these shoes in black at Herbergers. They feel amazing and so I decided to buy another in blue. I have a lot of foot issues and these feel amazingly comfortable!"
- Mary H.: "extremely comfortable more than any other shoe!!!"
- Mieko: "flexibility, comfortability and simple design"
- Carolyn: "I want a tennis shoe I can just slip into without tying."
- Andrea: "I AM HOPING THEY ARE AS COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO GET ON AND OFF AS THE FURLONGS."
- Jacquie: "I really liked the colors and have been looking for a combo like this for quite sometime."
- Karla: "because this wide is wider than most"
- Misty: "Comfy!"
- Mingju: "I need a pair of comfortable walking shoes."
- Sharon: "I was looking for a comfortable casual shoe and read the review on these and thought I would give them a try! They're Naturalizers, they can't be bad!"
- wanda: "i like the color and the style."
MIN asked: hOW IS THE ARCH SUPPORT?
- Mary H.: "I am satisfied with the good arch support..very comfortable shoes!!!"
- Marcia: "I love the support in two pairs of naturalizers I have only had for a few weeks. My feet no longer hurt at night like they used to since starting to wear naturalizer shoes."
K asked: Do these have the perferations similar to the summer Bzees? I love the summer ones with the one velcro strap. Would like the style in a warmer fabric for winter.
- Julia: "I haven't purchased these shoes, but the top-down view of the shoe has that same dot-textured look that the summer Bzees did. Also, they describe it as stretch fabric, so I'm going to hazard a guess that the fabric is the same."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately we have not had any responses to your question. I do believe it is of a similar fabric. Thanks, Brittany"
jane asked: are these shoes washable, do you just put them in a gentle cycle in your machine, I have a front loader? thank you!
- LEE: "I have not tried washing them as of yet. Just received my order yesterday."
Rozanne asked: I am in between a 7 and 7.5. How do these shoes run?
- Marie: "I am a 7.5 wide and I bought an 8 wide. They are comfortable with socks this way"
- Mary H.: "Rozanne..These shoes are true to size and are COMFORTABLE! I wear a size 10 and have a "hammertoe" and am able to wear the shoes without discomfort at all!! I would highly recommend!!"
- Niti: "I always wear 8, but these were little tight. I wish I had bought 8.5...."
- LEE: "They run pretty good. Ran 5 miles in them yesterday."
- Linda: "The salesperson can better answer this question"
Dianna asked: it says they are washable but I cannot find any instructions on how to do this? Do they also go in the dryer?
- Sharon: "Sorry, Dianna, I haven't tried to wash mine yet. But I probably will not put mine in the dryer when I do wash them. Prior experience on this type of shoe (not just Naturalizers) is that the rubber doesn't do real well after a couple of dryings."
- SHIRLEY: "I have only surface washed mine using a spray cleaner and a wet sponge. I have been satisfied with the results."
- Danielle: "I have hand washed them and then dried them on the dryer rack on the low setting. I have washed them several times and they are still in perfect condition."
- Susanne: "I would only air dry these and wash on cold, short cycle."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Dianna, These are machine washable but are unable to go in the dryer. Please air dry. I would suggest washing on a gentle cycle and then setting out to dry. Hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"
Andrea asked: I worry about the height of the toe box? It doesn't look very roomy?
- Shirley: "My toes are alittle tight, I wish they had half sizes in wide. Comfy overall"
- eileen: "my favorite shoes so comfortable ,i have plenty room for my toe, i am thinking to get another color."
- C: "If you have long or large toes and wide/thick feet, it might be a little snug fit, but the fabric stretches comfortably and hugs your feet so it might be fine. Needless to say, don't wear socks w/these shoes. They have an antimicrobial lining so they should remain more hygienic than most other sporty closed shoes. I think you'll be happy with these shoes; I know I am!!!"
- Claudia: "I did not find that the toe box was small at all and I have very wide feet."