Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shelly: "Super light. Super comfortable.but the price didn't cut to I can afford"
Sally asked: They are too tight around the toe area. Are they stretchable?? Will this fabric give? I would return them for a wider size, but that doesn't seem to exist
- Diana: "The fabric of the shoe is very flexible, so it may stretch enough for you. The shoes feel great on my feet without socks, which is great too!"
- Sheila: "I had to buy a half size larger than I usually buy."
- Brenda: "The ones I wear do not seem to stretch out BUT I have found that different socks make all the difference in the fit. Some of the thinner microfiber and/or Vans low cut styles make the shoe less tight. I unfortunately chose to wear a pair of trouser socks today and they are indeed too tight for comfort. I tried a silky knit knee sock a couple of weeks ago and those worked wonderful. Hope it helps a bit. I honestly wish I would have also gotten the green fabric before it sold out."
- JE HYUN: "They were not too tight for my wife. They are also stretchable. Thanks."
- Patricia: "The shoes are very comfortable...great walking shoe."
- Anke: "Mine are perfectly fine and the material is very soft, so it gives room. They are available in "wide". I don't think that they get wider over time because of the material, but as mentioned before, the material itself is very soft."
- S: "they fit fine for me because my foot is so narrow."
Marge asked: Are the insoles removable?
- Janet: "No they are not."
- Deborah: "Hi, I recently bought a similar air, Naturalizer BZees Dash (Grey Fabric/Microsue). No, the insoles are not removable, but the shoes are very comfortable."
- C: "No, they are not removable"
- Mary C: "No."
- Susan: "No, the insoles are not removable, however, the entire shoe is washable. They are so comfortable and I have tried many, many shoes before finally finding these. I love them. If you're decision is going to be made on whether or not the insole comes out I would say buy the shoe you won't regret it!! I love mine, I have two pair. I try to get everyone I know to buy them. They move with the natural movement of your foot and they are so light that they don't tire out your feet!! You won't be disappointed."
Joanne asked: I wear narrow shoes. How does this shoe work for someone who usually wears narrow widths?
- Brian: "I wear a narrow too and these shoes are fine for me..in fact I think they might even run a little narrower than usual."
- L: "I have a narrow heel - the BZees Dash in Medium width was perfect - you can snug it tighter with the laces if needed."
- Susan: "I normally wear wide widths and these shoes are true to size. I wore a medium width before and they always fit wonderfully. I'm sure the narrow width would be just perfect. These shoes are so comfortable I'm sure you will love the."
- P: "Yes, I normally wear narrow shoes and they seem to be fine."