Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Diane: "my favorite pair of naturalizer shoe thus far! very stylish and comfy; I go dancing in these shoes!"
- HEMA: "I have wide feet and unfortunately this one didn't work for me."
- P Ruth: "I have come to the conclusion that one can never have too many pairs of sexy, comfortable shoes. I thought I'd better get a pair in basic black, while I still can!"
- Robin: "Ordered these in a different color and love them so I had to get black!"
- Victoria: "Love, love, love this shoe!!!! It's classy and fun! I can literally run in this shoe; not that I need to. Velcro heel is WONDERFUL!!"
- Rosaura: "I love this shoes because I can walk with them 24/7. Most comfortable shoes ever."
- Gina: "So comfortable!"
- Marly: "I was in need of black strappy high heels. These look great!"
- Eileen: "I saw a lady wearing them. They looked great & she said they were comfortable! Win, win."
- Randi: "My daughter saw these shoes in a store and loved them but could only get her size from your web site."
- Janna: "This is my 2nd pair. They are incredibly comfortable even after 8 hours on my feet of hard walking, plus I get lots of compliments on them! So I highly recommend them."
- Lisa: "Style, dressy and modern."
- P: "I own a pair in another color and love them!"
- SHERRI: "Just thought they would look good with jeans or dresses."
- Kasey: "I loved the Style!"
- Janicr: "looks cute and the wide width available"
- Jennifer: "I own these in the natural patent and love them!"
- Cindy: "very comfortable!"
- M: "COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH"
- Sylvia: "I tried the om at Macy and they were light and comfortable"
Randall asked: Can I purchase any of your shoes in size 14 womans?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Randall,The largest size that we carry is size 12.Our Apologies,Emily"
Franci asked: I have wide feet and noticed that these shoes do not come in leather. Are these actually made wide enough for someone who has a wider food? Many times in the past, Naturalizer shoes were not quite wide enough for me to fit comfortably.
- Michell: "7W at Naturalizer is my "go-to" size and these fit good. These are strappy, sexy and the platform helps offset the heel height. I love these shoes, but could not wear them if I had to be on my feet for a long time or do a lot of walking. I bought the black pair last year and was thinking I would buy the silver this year. The great thing about Naturalizer is that you can return them to a local store/outlet if they don't work out."
- DONNA: "Yes, if you get wide I think you'll really like them. I wear an 11wide in them and have six pairs, I love them ( and I have really bad bunions that require a wid shoe ), Enjoy them!!!"
- Judith: "I have medium width feet so I can't answer that. I love these shoes though. They are high but I can even dance in them (not all night though). I am not sure if they will be wide enough for you."
- M: "My shoe size is a 4.5 Medium and they are comfortable for me, so they may be tight on a wider foot. "
- Anna: "I love these shoes! made right! I am a heavy set woman and they provide support! I also wear a 9 wide and have such a hard time finding my size!! I give these shoes a five stars!! Perfectly made!!"
- KAREN: "Franci, I bought these shoes in medium width. They fit perfectly and I love them. They do offer them in wide width so if Naturalizer's wide width shoes normally fit you, I would say it's worth a try."
- Elizabeth: "Franci, I wish I could answer your question, but I returned them. I didn't care for the platform part and I believe it was a little tight. My right foot always swells up on the top."
- W: "I just got these shoes. I haven't worn them yet. Not much help."
- Michelle: "Unfortunately, I had to return these shoes. If a wider width is not available, I tend to size up. That did not help in this situation. Perhaps if they were offered in a wide, my "trick" would work as I tend to wear a double wide. Hope this helps."
- Mamta: "Nope. I have 3 of these in size 4.5. They r a perfect fit for me. These are narrow in front so for wider feet not very comfy."
Lauren asked: Are these true to size, or do they run small/big?
- Cathy: "I sometimes wear a wide with Naturalizer - not needed with this particular style. I usually wear an 8.5 with Naturalizer and this was the case with this shoe. This shoe is very comfortable - can withstand a work day. Hope this helps."
- L: "These shoes are true to size. A very comfortable fit. "
- Cynthia: "Very true to size - they fit like a glove (at least for me)!"
- Shalaja: "Yes"
- Angela: "they are true to size"
- Kim: "True to size. Very comfy! I can wear them all day. One of my favorite pair of heals."
- Linda: "Yes, they are true size, beautiful."
tammy asked: In the size option for each size there are options like 10 N or 10 M, what does the N or M mean? Thank you
- tammy: "Thanks for your promt response! That helps a lot :)"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We hope the following information will assist you with the widths that may be available for our shoes: Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D = Wide, W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
bertha asked: this sandal is "faux leather" I found this about faux leather There are two main types of man-made leather: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyurethane (PU). The first is made by adding plasticizers and dye to PVC, which make it more flexible and give it a natural color. The second is made by coating a fabric like cotton or polyester with a flexible polymer and then treating it to look more like animal hide. I allergy to plastic. do you know if this sandal is fabric with polymer? or is a PVC?
- Billie Jo: "Hi. Sorry so late I just saw this. I am unsure how to answer it as it looks and feels just like leather. Very soft and flexible. If I were to guess I would think it feels soft like a patent leather. Hope this helps"
- JULIA: "I love them. They are comfortable, fits well and I can walk a good distant in them without wanting to take them off."
- Karen: "I have no idea what the material is however, I have the shoe in two different colors and absolutely luv them !!!!!!"