Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- ROMONA: "Very comfortable"
- Tracy: "Excellent price and extreme comfort. Highly recommended."
Pam asked: Does this shoe have a metal shank?
- Lorinda: "If you mean a metal shank at the back of the heel, possibly so. They seem to be pretty sturdy around the heel. I'm not wearing mine because one of the shoes were too tight, but when I attempted to return them for a refund, it was later than the window allowed."
- Lorinda: "Since I don't specifically know what you mean by a "metal shank," I would recommend that you contact Naturalizer and ask them about the detailed construction of the shoe."
- Terrie: "No, I have not worn them yet however I have inspected them and tried them on."
- Raquel: "I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY METAL SHANK...BUT I ONLY BUY FROM NATURALIZER AS I FIND IT COMFY."
- Audrey: "Is that a metal part going over the toe? If that is the correct definition of shank the answer is no."
- Phyllis: "I looked and couldn't feel any metal shank. The shoe is very comfortable."