Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jenny: "comfort"
- uttara: "STYLE AND IT SHOWS THEY ARE COMFORTABLE"
- Jenny: "I chose them for comfort"
- F: "wide width, height with comfort. Really great shoe - very happy. Thanks."
Joanne asked: Does this shoe feel light or heavy on your foot?
- Jennifer: "Neither. It feels right. They are very comfortable. I am really pleased with my purchase."
- Linda: "This is Linda The shoe fit is great they are not heavy , they are very comfortable."
- Terri: "This shoe does not really feel "heavy" on my feet when wearing them. Pretty comfortable!"
- K. L.: "These shoes are very comfortable and light...not heavy at all. Love the shoes...wanted to get them in another color, but they're out of them in my size."
- Gene: "It doesn't feel heavy to me at all. Maybe not very light but it does not weigh my foot down. They are extremely comfortable to me. I didn't even feel like I had to break them in. I love them!"
- Linda: "Very light and comfortable. Very cushioned on the inside."
- Cynthia: "The shoe is very sturdy. I stand and walk on my job and prefer a sturdy shoe. But what I consider sturdy, you might consider heavy. They look good and give me good support and that's what works for me. "
- Magdalena: "Shoes are very light, comfortable, and great looking."
- Hsinya: "I think they are heavy."
- Lynn: "They're not heavy... They're very comfortable."
- Anna: "They are light and very comfortable."
- Michele: "These shoes feel light and are very comfortable."
- H: "They feel light on your feet. They are a little tight fighting though."
- Brenda: "light."
- Carolyn: "This shoe feels light on the foot. Cushioned all around feel. These are one of my very favorite pairs of shoes. "
- TERRI: "Extremely light. They feel like slippers to me."
- B: "While it looks heavy and has the appearance of a boot, it doesn't feel heavy. There is plenty of support and great cushioning. This is one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I own."
Jimmie asked: Do you have this shoe in a 3A? The 7 1/2 N that is a 2A is too wide. Thank you
- GERALYN: "I purchased this shoe in a WW width & I am very pleased with the sizing. No "break-in" period.......I wore them all day at work & couldn't believe how comfortable the fit was. I love love love these shoes!!!"
- B: "It does not come in 3A or Slim. I wear mine with a mid-weight sock and put in a heel insert. The combo has made the 2A narrow enough for me. They are now very comfortable to wear."
Margaret asked: does the shoe run true to size?
- Gene: "Yes it does run pretty true. Although it might be slightly narrow. I bought the wide width and they were perfect for me, but I don't always wear wide just depends on the shoe. So if you sometimes need wide width I would go with that."
- catherine: "it did for me."
- Linda: "It runs just a little small. I wear 8 - 8 1/2 and needed every inch of the 8 1/2."
- Hsinya: "I think it is a little bit tight on the wide, but the size is fine. I usually wear 7.5w, but ordered a 7.5ww to wear them with socks. The 7.5 fit well. I can slide my finger in when I tried them on (bare foot)."
- B: "I wear an 8N and it fit true to size. Very comfortable and cute."
- Cheryl: "I have really wide feet so I ordered the WW and to me they still feel a little tight. I'm going to keep them anyway in the hopes that they will stretch enough to be comfortable. Other than that the length feels comfortable and I really like the height of the heel."
- MaryJane: "Yes."
- Valerie: "Yes. I wear a 10 M and it fits very comfortably."
- Margaret: "This information is helpful. thank you."
- Kimberly: "This shoe runs narrow. I have a narrow foot and ordered these shoes in 9 1/2 Narrow. The length was fine but the width was too tight. I had to return. But it is a very classy shoe!"