Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brenda: "good for work with dress pants."
- T: "comfortable shoe to wear with slacks for work"
- Lori: "love this shoe! fits my narrow foot. I also bought it in brown."
- Linda: "thick sole looks comfortable for work stand a lot on my feet."
- M: "I need a comfortable, black shoe for work. This will be a replacement for a pair of black shoes I ordered from Naturalizer several years ago."
- cyndi: "I liked the styling and the height of the heel"
- linda: "needed a shoe with some height"
- Lou Ann: "Needed a casual but versatile shoe for any situation."
- K: "I was looking for a nice looking comfortable shoe to wear to work."
- Lorena: "Needed small heel. I'm not used to any heel, figured naturalizer would be comfortable. Turns out they're comfortable and really nice looking."
- Diana: "I need a comfortable shoe to usher in I hope this is it."
- Carol: "I like the looks and the heel"
- Michele: "comfortable and stylish!"
- Linda: "needed a shoe with lower heel and I love the looks of this shoe"
- Janet: "comfort/style"
- Lindsay: "I wanted cute, comfortable black shoes that I could wear to work"
- R: "goes with everything, comfort"
- Marie: "I am looking for business casual shoes in wide and I liked this style. I want a shoe that covers my foot."
- Angie: "because it came in a wide size and it doesn't look like an orthopedic shoe for older women"
- Elaine: "price, style, and fit (hopefully!)."
Joanne asked: Does this shoe feel light or heavy on your foot?
Jimmie asked: Do you have this shoe in a 3A? The 7 1/2 N that is a 2A is too wide. Thank you
Margaret asked: does the shoe run true to size?