Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "Naturalizer shoes are good quality, comfortable fit and always flattering. Over the years I have never been disappointed."
- debbie: "Love the ankle boot look"
- B: "Smart style, wide width, Leather!"
- Sarah: "difficult to get my size in a store. Need comfortable boots for traveling and work"
- Estrella Salas: "design and comfort"
- Bernadine: "needed good comfortable shoes with a heel for work. comments and reviews helped."
- Patti: "I liked the look. After I got that them they were very comfortable. I wore them quite often this past winter and spring."
- Erik/Debbie: "Need a shorty boots for wearing with slacks"
Pat asked: My foot measures an A, so I look for narrow mediums, or wide narrows. How does this boot fit it?
- Michell: "They fit like a dream...very comfortable. I am a 7W and that's the size I ordered and they fit perfectly."
- James: "My wife wears 10M and these. Lots are a perfect fit"
- Linda M.: "I usually fit comfortably in my normal size, 8 M in Naturalizer or any shoe/boot..this 'Elyse' runs really small, it's WAY to narrow for me to even put my foot into. Which is very disappointing, especially bc Naturalizer never sends a pre-paid return label...and will cost plenty to return! So much for any sale you may have been able to take advantage of! So back it goes...:( It is a good looking~well made boot with great style features, and soft leather. It looks like a comfortable foot bed with the N5 system, lots of padding and the heel height looks perfect, with leggings or jeans, if you get the correct size!!! I'm sure you would enjoy this boots, however you will need to order at least 1/2 size UP..."
- Cindy: "I found that the boot fits to size. I wear a wide width and the boot is comfortable. "
- Dianne: "I got these in an 11M. Very comfortable. True to size. "
- Dianne: "I wear a medium. This boot fit very well. Not tight. Comfortable. I got this in a size 11 M."
- C: "I also look for narrow mediums and this boot fits fine. It is comfortable, but obviously each pair of feet is different, so you may want to try in the store and then order. Thats what I mostly do."
- Jeanne: "This boot is true to size and is very comfortable the first time I wore it."
- I: "Pat, I wear a AA shoe. This boot fits with well with a light sock - in between a trouser sock and an athletic sock. I first tried the boot with a trouser sock and my foot slipped forward too much. I attributed the slipping more to the height of the heel. I hope you find the right fit. Don't know if I helped. These boots are very comfortable for me."
- Laurie: "I just bought these boots and they run true to size. I take an 8.5, but in a wide with. Give them a try."
- Martha: "I always wear skin 8 1/2 narrow in Naturalizer. The are very true to size. Occasionally the narrow is to wide but these are perfect."
Kristin asked: I have a narrow heel but medium foot; will my foot slide around?
- Diane: "I don't think so. My feet are narrow, and the AA size fits me well."
- Barbara: "I found these boots to be very snug but not uncomfortable."
- Margaret: "No, your foot won't slide in these. I too have a narrow heel, and the boot is snug around my heel and ankle and doesn't slide."
- Joanna: "My foot is narrow all the way and does not slip in these shoes."
- Linda: "Hi Kristin B, I have many Naturalizer shoes and they fit fine. I am an 8M - very consistently. Unfortunately, as beautiful as these are, I had to return them because they were too tight. All the padding. I can't imagine that your narrow heel would slip in these because the padding is so dense; but with a medium foot, I couldn't recommend them for you. I hope this helps. If they would only make these slightly larger for mediums, I would buy them again."
- UVALDO: "No, I'm d same way. at first it was a little tight but after a couple of day (I wear them to work everyday) they are super comfortable!!!"
- S: "Possibly. I ordered an 8N because I have a narrow foot and heel and the heels aren't snug, but the boot is really comfortable for me in the narrow width."
- B: "No, my foot is the same. Very comfortable."
- Connie: "I wear a 7.5 Narrow and these fit perfectly with thin socks. I have a narrow heel too, but I'm not sure how a medium width would fit."
- Diana: "my heal does have extra room, but not so much so that it's slipping off or uncomfortable, that's with an average thickness sock -- i do enjoy them very much and i'm really picky with my shoes because I can't STAND to wear uncomfortable shoes, good luck!"
- CHERYL: "I wear medium width but in boots I usually get wide to accommodate socks if necessary this shoe is extremely comfortable and looks great with or without pants there is a padding around the ankle so you should have no problem especially with tights which are thicker Good luck "
Maudie asked: Are these boots comfortable and are they true to the size?
- chan: "Yes, these boots are comfortable and true to the size,but when they came the boot were not as shiny and sharp looking as photo. The boots I ordered were wide width, maybe that's why they look so blunt and not sharp like this photo. I used wear very soft and dressy boots but I couldn't find such ankle boots anywhere yet. I think Elyse boots are very comfortable and study low heel boots(even though I had to return the boots). I want softer leather!"
- Sandy: "very comfortable . I love it so much !"
- Arneita: "Unfortunately, I had to return these boots. I wear an 8.5 Narrow and the shoes fit well in terms of width, but they seem to run short in the length. I suggest trying a 1/2 size larger than what you normally wear. It was hard to tell if they are comfortable due to the fact that they just didn't fit properly."
- Anna-Maria: "I ordered a half size up to ammodate socks and am having to return them because they are too narrow in the front. They are very attractive and well made."
- Cindy: "I just bought the brown leather ones and unfortunately I will be returning them. The Wide width was a bit snug and the top of the shoe hits right under my ankle so when I walk, it cuts into my ankle. I like the design and quality but the overall fit doesn't work for me."