Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "replacing boots I've had for years and are worn out. depending on reviews that this will be a good ankle boot for many years to come."
- Nobuko: "I like the design and comfort of wear."
mj asked: Are these true to size? If I wear 8.5 med should I order a little bigger?
- Connie: "I wear a 7.5 N and they fit perfectly."
- Barbara: "They do run a bit tight."
- Lee: "I bought this same shoe in taupe. I wear a 6 1/2. They fit beautifully. The only thing is you cannot wear sox with them or any thick material, only hose. I don't have a problem with this but if you want to wear them with sox or thick tights I'd get a 1/2 size bigger. I hope this helps."
- Linda: "good question I had to return mine because my normal size 8 was too small - the padding makes you have to go up a size. If you do, you will be very happy with them."