Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Antoinette: "I love the shoe"
- Marion: "good holiday shoe"
- Patricia: "Pretty but not very comfortable"
Mia asked: How is the comfort, and fit of these shoes? I need flats (preferably) for work, I am constantly standing/walking so the comfort level must be extremely high.
- Luz: "I love these shoes. So comfortable and they fit just right. I wear them for work, and be on my feet all day. I love them!"
- Margy: "Beautiful shoes-only worn once as not a true size I would recommend to order a half size up and wider width-I should have returned them for a larger size but never did I think it is too late now to exchange up."
- B: "It's fairly comfortable but not at the level that you appear to require."
- Miriam: "I love ballet flats and I must get a wide width. Depending on the particular style-they differ a bit-if there is cushion, the shoes are great for all day. If there is little support, they're better for evening wear/special occasion. Broken in after a few months, they can be great in either occasion."
- Lori: "Hi Mia, I too am on my feet a lot. I have very narrow, flat feet, so I had to place anti-sliders for my heels and arch support in the shoes. The only other thing I had to add were small gel cushions where the openings near the toes rub, but that may just be the shape of my feet. After that, they are wonderful and I wear them a lot, at the office all day, walking all day to and from meetings, etc. The cushion and last of the shoe are great; and I have tough feet to fit!"
- R: "These are a cute shoe, but they are not made for standing all day and walking. I sit most of the day and only do a little walking, but I had a small blister on the back of my heel at the end of the day. A heel guard that you can buy in a shoe department might help."
- Bernadette: "Hi, on a scale of five I would give them a three. They are hard and kind of cut across the top of the foot. There is some gaping when walking. A shoe insert of some sort could be helpful. They are fine for casual walking, but not an all day shoe. Hope this helps."
- L: "This is a great looking and comfortable shoe. It can easily be worn from day until night. It works well for both."
- Gloria: "The shoes are a wonderfully comfort shoes. However as far as being a shoe for work, they are what I consider a style you would wear for a dressy occasion. They are beautiful and I look forward to wearing during a very dressy occasion."
- C: "OK fit after a short wearing-in period. Look good for work."
Mardell asked: what kind of a sole does the shoe have?
- Rebecca: "It has a rubber non slip sole. I love my shoes!"
- Carol: "I'm not an expert on shoe materials, but it looks & feels like the toe has a rubber outer sole with a very heavy felt-like material on the inner area of the toe area of the sole and the instep has a plastic material. The label on the inside of the shoe only says "man made materials & made in China". Hope this is helpful"
- Diane: "Good sole, not flimsy"
- Angela: "The sole is a rubber non slip material on the ball of the shoe. The rest of the sole is thin."
- Linda: "The sole consist of partial rubber and another material, which I can't identify, although it is similar to a heavy cloth-type material located near the ball and toe bottom portion of the foot. The sole is rather thin as well. However it is a very stylish looking low pump. This pair isn't as soft feeling inside as the other lighter-colored pair I purchased. This one does still serve my purposes."
- Janet: "It is a "rubber" material.... very cushiony"
- ruth: "The shoe has a composition sole of some sort. Maybe pressed rubber1 Incidentally, the shoe is cute sand very comfortable."