Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Denise asked: I like the look of these shoes but I have narrow feet and they do not come in narrow widths. Will I be able to adjust the strap to make the shoes fit?
- Barbara: "No not really, the velcro is so small that it only moves about 1/2 inch."
- V: "I FELT THEY TEND TO RUN A LITTLE ON THE WIDE SIDE, AND I WEAR MEDIUM. I'm NOT SURE YOU COULD PULL THE STRAP ENOUGH TO FIT YOUR FEET, WHICH WOULD BE A SHAME, AS I JUST LOVE THESE SHOES!! THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE. I HAVE 3 PAIRS."
- L: "Even though I purchased a wide width, the strap folds enough to give a comfortable fit. So a medium width should allow you to adjust the strap for a good fit."
- Novella: "The strap is fastened with velcro. You can pull it as tight as you can. But I can't say for sure if that would work for a narrow foot. I am a B width foot and tney work fine for me. I do wear them at times with a short sock which could also help a narrow foot. I love this shoe. It is comfortable and I am able to wear it all day in comfort. Hope tnis helps."
- Mary Anne: "They are very comfortable, yes you should be able to adjust the straps, I had no problems, you can always return them if you are not happy!!"
- Denise: "Thanks Diana"
- S: "I , too, have a narrow foot (A) and ordered these last year. There is enough room in the strap to tighten them over the top of your foot. I wouldn't recommend if you have a real narrow foot (slim). Hope this helps! I have enjoyed mine and they are very light and comfortable."
- Diana: "I have wide feet and the mash stretches perfectly to fit. The straps could be adjusted to any size. I'm not sure that the area by the ball of your foot would be narrow enough. They fit perfectly and I wear them frequently"
- Denise: "Thanks Callie!"
- Callie: "Yes. The strap has room to adjust it tighter. The part around the ankle also has some elastic in it that should help it fit properly. I love these shoes. The are so comfortable!"
- Constance L.: "The strap is just designed to fit across the top of the foot and I don't think it could be adjusted tightly enough for narrow feet. The shoe tends to be wide."
- Sheryl: "The strap does help to adjust the fit, seem to run pretty true to size and width."
- Jianning: "These shoes are true to size, not on the narrow side or wide side. You can adjust the strap, which will make the middle part tighter, but it won't change the front and the back part, right? Naturalizer has its own size chart. You can print it out and compare it to your feet to see how much wider it (the regular size) is compare to your feet. I used it for my mom and myself and it worked. After comparison, if there is a big difference between your feet and the regular size, I don't recommend you to buy it; but if the difference is small, then you can give it a try. Hope this answers your question."