Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "It has slots for all of my cards. The strap adjusts more ways than shown, with an extra loop hole at lower left side. Sale price was attractive, so I also purchased a red one. You will be happy with this bag."
- R: "I choose it because it has many pockets, etc. so is very easy to organize and be able to find cards, etc. quickly."
- P: "You don't have to carry a wallet. The wallet is built in."
- Deborah: "Il- love this purse. No wallet to carry that can get stolen."
christie asked: Can you please tell me how many ID and credit slots the built-in wallet has? Also, is this bag made my Tiagnello? Thanks.
- Callie: "There are 12 credit card slots in a zippered pocket on side. Don't know who made purse -- can't find information anywhere. I really like the purse. No bulky and holds everything I need."
- L: "It has 14 slots for cards. It looks the same as the Tignanello bag."
- Sarah: "This is a well constructed bag. Even the lining has held up without many signs of wear and tear. There are 6 pockets against the inside and 8 pockets against the outside. One of the pockets/slots against the inside is see through (for my driver's license). I really couldn't tell who the designer was. Hope this helps."
- Suzanne: "14 actual slots but they are generous in depth so I find 2-3 cards will fit easily in each slot. There is also a zippered compartment which will hold many more. The center space is gusseted so it can hold my checkbook/pen and some cash. Yes this bag is identical to my Tignanello East/West convertible crossbody with the exception of the Naturalizer emblem on the zipper pull and the different interior fabric lining."
- Abigail: "There are 14 slots in the built in wallet."