Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Huifang: "comfortable and pretty"
Laurie asked: Are these gathered or stretchy around ball of foot? I can see in the photograph some folds of leather. I'm thinking this may be good for me because I need extra room there for my bunions. But the description doesn't say anything about that. Would like to know before I order.....Tired of returning shoes. My bunion is quite large and very sensitive. Thanks!
- P: "I ordered these shoes because of the appearance you mention. I ordered them in extra wide but the box and shoe says wide. I had bunion and hammertoe surgery and needed a pair to do until the swelling goes down. They are a bit snug on that foot and fine on the other--thinking about returning them if I can find another pair with a heel that is in WW. Good luck."
- Grace: "Although I've had very positive experiences with at least half a dozen Naturalizer shoes/boot/sandals I have purchased, unfortunately these did not work for me. They were uncomfortable on the top of my foot and I returned them. I don't believe the folds added any extra space. Good luck with your bunion! (You may want to consider surgery.)"
- Amparo: "Very confortable shoe. Use a band aid the first couple of days. You will be glad you bought it. At the sale price, it is a must."
- Shoua: "These are not stretchy around the foot. It is gathered but only for the appearance. I have two pairs of these in the suede (taupe & green) and they were a little snug at first but after wearing them 4 times, they felt perfect. I recently bought the oxford brown leather but found them too tight and smaller. So I'm planning on returning them for a half size bigger. "
- Erin: "I was surprised that there was not more room in the toe area when I got these in the mail. I think the gathered leather at the top is a bit deceiving. If you have a problem with bunions, I think this would be a tight fit for you and quite bothersome. Hopefully this helps!"
- MISAKO: "Hello, They are most comfortable shoes. These are gathered and stretchy around ball of foot and most comfortable shoes. I also have problem with bunions. In fact I liked so much I purchased three shoes like this last month, Macey, taupe, dark green, Blue. Enjoy!!"
- Norma: "I bought the Macey in the navy suede. I love them! I wear a size 8 M or 8.5 M. this one I ordered in a size 8 M. They were a perfect fit, and the gathers that show tend to straighten out when put on the foot, giving a little flexibility. I hope this helps!"
- Q: "The gathering look that you see is just styling. It is not stretchy at all around the edges of the shoe. I'm not sure if this would be something that would suit your needs. I hope this helps. Thanks!"
- Sherry: "Laurie, The shoes I ordered were in suede. They are quite STIFF and unyielding, especially over the toe. Also, I would think twice about this selection because there is a strap across the toe that is pretty well lined up with where a bunion is! If and only if, you are buying genuine leather and not "manmade" they might work if you take them in to be stretched to accommodate the bunion. There are stretchers designed especially to ease the shoe size over just the bunion! Also, they run just a tad short. Would suggest ordering 1/2 size larger. I love the Naturalizer line as a rule, but these shoes DEFINITELY come off as being "Made in China"! My major complaint is that Naturalizer does NOT offer Free Returns whereas other companies that sell Naturalizer Shoes do. Same price, same shoe. Good luck, Kid!"
- M: "These shoes do give a bit where they gather. They are rather comfortable to wear. They're worth a try."
- PATRICIA: "It is a good quality shoe but my experience is the shoe fits close to my small bunion, and therefore I don't think it is a good fit for me. I wore them once so couldn't return."