Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- anne: "it said for wide calf, did not work for me - sent them back"
- Patricia: "the Goeorgias I had my eye on disappeared and the price is right"
- Nadine: "Needed a pair of waterproof, high boots."
- Betty: "small caff size"
- Pamela: "Gorgeous boots! Love the style and heel height also fits snug on leg...Runs about a size too small...re-purchased in a larger size."
- Moyofune: "looks like a good fit with a skirt"
Kim asked: What is calf circumference. I need 14 or less and Naturalizer at least had one pair every year in a narrow with small calf until this year. Any suggestions?
- anne: "I really don't know & sent the boot back. I needed a wide width calf and it is not at all. "
- Pamela: "The description of this boot on another website lists the calf circumference as 14. I had to order this boot in a full size larger than normal and it is definitely snug on the leg. Hope this helps."
- Pat: "Although I returned these boots today, I would say the circumference is about 14. I have very small calves and I did not feel that they were too big. There was a little room if you want to wear leggings or skinny jeans. I would have kept these, as I liked the style, but they were a little short (could have used a 1/2 size bigger), and the heel was a little chunkier than I wanted to wear as a dress boot. I hope this helps you!"