Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Joan asked: What is the height of this boot from floor to top of shaft?
- Rita: " From the heel or sole to the top is about 6 inches high. & tbey look ni e with leggings or tights or just witb my jeans. The heel low about 1/2 inch. I think they fit true to size. "
- Caroline: "From the heel to the top 61/2in. or 14mm."
- T: "6 1/4 inches.. it is a great ankle height boot..."
- karen: "The height of this boot from floor to top of shaft is 6-3/4 inches."
- maria: "It is a full 6" tall from ground to top - not counting the little tab at the back..."
B. asked: How high is the heel? My daughter needs a normal low heel.
- Carol: "I measured the back of the heel and it is about 1 and 1/2 inches. It is a low and comfortable height."
- Trisha: "It's about an inch. It's a very comfortable height for walking."
- S: "My daughter also needs a lower heel and these are perfect for her. She doesn't have any trouble walking in them. She loves these boots."
- Leslie: "The measurement of the heel at the back of the shoe is 1 and 1/2 inches from the bottom of the heel to where it meets the leather, so it is not a "flat" shoe but I can wear them all day comfortably."
- Lisa: "To me, they seem very low. Although, I am used to wearing higher heels. They are very comfortable."
- Linda: "I only wear flats and the heel on this boot fits the bill. I have really enjoyed wearing them (a lot in this winter weather)!"
- Sujata: "Hi, It's a low heel. At the most one inch. It's a block heel so it's very stable. Enjoy:)"
- Karen: "The heel is very low. I usually get tired when I wear heels to work so it was a pleasure to purchase these boots that look very dressy but when I wear them it doesn't feel like I am wearing heels."
- sharon: "The heel of this boot is 2 inches. It is the best boot I have ever worn and loved it from day one. I have Arthritis and was concerned about the heel and comfort. But, it was fine. I'm 5'9" so a few extra inches did not bother me. The studs on the side of the boots add a bit of glitz which I love."
- B.: "I need to know if it is 1/2 inch high or 1 inch etc. My daughter is handicapped and does not have good balance for 1 or 2 inch high heels. She will use the shoes with her walker."
- D: "I like the heel height...not too high, but not flat either. Comfortable boot..."
M asked: I'd sure like to get these boots, but I don't know which size to get. I normally wear 7.5 narrow, but I can wear boots in the medium width if I wear socks. Most of the boots I have are 7 Medium. Is that the size I should get? I've read two different reviews on these boots and one person says they run small and another says they run big. Anyone have any advice?
- Eleanor: "I usually buy size 8 in shoes I wear with socks, and 7.5 in ones I'll only wear with nylons. I bought these in 8, and they fit fine. The toes are a bit slender, so it's possible you'd be more comfortable with these in medium width."
- Marcia: "I am going to have to return the boots and have them exchanged for a larger size. I normally wear a size 8M and these boots I got in the 8M are too small. So if you wear a 7.5 then I would choose to go with the 8 instead."
- Kimberly: "I too have a narrow foot and I was not able to wear this boot. Even with thick athletic socks my foot would slide to the front and my toes were pinched. I ordered my regular size. I think the width is the key...they are wide in the heel area which allows my narrow foot to travel forward while walking. They are very cute, but not comfortable for me. Sent them back."
- Mary: "My foot shape is going to be different from another persons size 9. My Jenna boot is narrower in the toe bed than a different pair of Naturalizer boots I have. But I stay true to my size with Naturalizer. So my size 9 has worked perfectly for this styled boot. The rest is up to you!:)"
Mia asked: What is the circumference of these boots, i.e. how wide are they on the top? Will jeans fit inside?
- Caroline: "I think the jeans will fit. The circumference of these boots is 10 inches."
- Ben: "I mailed them to my aunt, so I don't know. I never saw them ."
- D: "You can't tuck jeans in but a legging pant would definitely work. Maybe if you had a very tailored straight leg it might but my preference would be no."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Mia, Unfortunately we have had no responses to your question. At this time, we do not take measurements on short or ankle boots but may start in the near future. Thanks, Brittany"