Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Susan asked: How forgiving are the soles? I have arthritis in my knees and am looking for boots to cushion the impact of walking. Also, do the rounded heels help?
- huynhanh: "yes. I have archilles tendonitis and these shoes are the only ones made me feel comfortable"
- B: "Susan, while I don't have arthritis, I have found these boots to cushion my feet while keeping them warm and dry. The rounded heel is so comfortable that I want to wear them everyday."
Paula asked: Can these boots be worn in fall/spring? Or, would they be too hot? I really like the style....but I don't want to only wear them in the winter....if I decide to purchase. Thanks!
- Teresa: "I love these boots. they have a thin lining sort of like a flannel shirt. I have worn them for the last month, temps from 30 to 70 degrees, always with socks and they have not been too warm."
- Catherine: "Anytime if you like suede all year as they are not heavy nor lined."
Angela asked: Hi, I'm looking for this model with wide circumference as this one shows up in the list when I click on "wide shaft". All my boots are Naturalizer wide shaft and they fit great, I need at least 15+ shaft since I have athletic calves and size is 6.5. Do you think these would fit me? I read the size shaft, but I don't see "wide" anywhere.
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Angela, I'm sorry but this boot is not made in wide shaft. Below we have provided a link to the styles that are available in wide shaft: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/_/_/_/_/Srch0+wide+shaft/Products.aspx I hope this helps, Hillary"
maitreya asked: namaste! i love these boots and would like to know if it would be possible in the near future to buy them in a 9.5 wide (i assume that means wide across the balls of the feet?) and also if they are made in brown. thank you.
- Alison: "The boots come in all sizes, including a 9.5 so as long as it's in stock it should be available. The Naturalizer web site only has the boot in black, it is not available in brown. "
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately I do not have the information to know if we will be receiving that size in the future. We currently do not offer this style in brown. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Kathy asked: What are the measurements for the calf circumference?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Kathy, If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements, there you will be able to select the boot's name and your size. The measurements will be listed directly beside your individual size. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Shi asked: What is the calf circumference of these boots? Preferably on a size 8W.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Shi, Below are the measurements taken on a 8m. Sorry we don't have measurements on the 8w but the only difference is the width of the foot. Hope this helps. Shaft Height: 15.4" Circumference: 14.5" Thanks, Brittany"