Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
ruth asked: Is this shoe gray? It looks like taupe--very pretty shoe but I think the trim might be gray but the whole shoe???
- Lidia: "The shoe is not really gray its taupe but they are really nice"
- April: "You are right, it's more like taupe---but, it goes with other colors. Navy, dark brown a black. "
- Susan: "The shoe is taupe with gray trim. Comfortable and attractive shoe."
- holly: "Hi, its me again. I'm viewing this shoe on my pc instead of my mac and I must say that color is exactly what the shoe. On my mac it looked light brown. As shown, it IS sort of a medium taupe color. Hope this is helpful!"
- Mary: "The shoe is more taupe than gray. Very pretty and pretty comfortable too."
- holly: "I would say that it is a very warm (brownish) gray. MUCH less brown than this picture. It is not a steel gray. I'd say its a cross between brown and gray. The snake print is ivory and the same color as the shoe . I love this shoe but wear it mostly with cream colors as I tend to be the matchy-matchy type and I find it difficult to match with any brown or gray clothes that I own. It's a beautiful shoe, though and a nice option for Maude shoes which I truly LOVE!!! "
- Beth: "I would say it is definitely a taupe, I don't think you would want to wear the shoe with gray."
- Erica: "The shoe was a strange graish brown. I wound up returning it."
- cathryn: "The shoe is not gray. The picture is relatively accurate to the actual color. I believe I would call it a dark taupe. It looks great with black or camel or kahki pants."