Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Daphne: "NICE STACK HEEL, COMFORTABLE FOR ANY OCCASION"
- Amy: "soft and comfortable"
- Eleanor: "Great for work."
paula asked: does this shoe run small or big?
- MADELIN: "They were great and comfortable. Runs perfect to me"
- Sherri: "Small i wear a size 8 but have this shoe in 8.5 "
- Amy: "I'm size 6. The shoes runs true to size."
- Sonja: "They run a little small. I brought a 9 , should had purchase a 9.5."
- Monica: "The size 6 ran true I I've for me."
- Rebecca: "I found that it runs true to size. I'm an 8, so the 8M, which I purchased in two colors, fits perfectly."
- Katherine F.: "It runs maybe only slightly a bit big. But not enough to be uncomfortable. Love this shoe!"
- Denise: "The shoes runs true to size. I love the shoe. It is comfortable."
- Ashley: "It runs true to size. Because I rarely wear high heels, I thought I would go up 1/2 a size for comfort and improvise with insoles for comfort. That did work, but knowing what I know now about Naturalizer shoes - that is an unnecessary measure to take. Stick to your size, because even with the height - the platform gives you the extra support on your arches."
- Christina: "It's true to size."
- yesenia: "Small thats why i had to return them. Which was a bummer because they didnt end up having my size when i tried to re- order them. They should have if its true to size or if u should order a half or full size big or small. "
- Veronica: "They run a little on the small size I would go up a 1/2."
- melissa: "It runs true to size"
- Carene: "It runs pretty true to size. It's leather so it takes some use to stretch it out a bit. I suggest wearing a thick pair of socks and wearing them in a few times before wearing them all day."
- Estrella: "Small"