Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debra: "These were purchased by my daughter so I'm not sure what she liked about them, but she wears them a lot."
- Katelynd: "Color and style. These go with just about everything!"
- Sherry: "For my daughter in college"
J asked: I wear a 6-1/2 wide in Naturalizer shoes. Will Naturalizer make the Jenna boot in a wide width? Also, is there a possiblity I can wear a B (medium) width?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, I'm sorry this style is made in medium widths only. Unfortunately, I have not heard if this style runs small or large. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Hillary"
Trish asked: How high does it rise at the ankle?
- Trish: "Thanks!"
- Eleanor: "On me, the boot comes at or just above my ankle bone. I've had them about ten days and worn them five. They are very comfortable, no breaking in period. They are my new favorite boot!"
- Catherine: "6 1/4 inches high from bottom of heel to top of boot-they hit my leg above the ankle"
- karen: "On me, it is about an inch or so above my ankle bone....very comfortable and works well with boyfriend jeans....they hit right at top of boot. Hope that helps!"
Carol asked: I wear a size 6 1/2 shoe - should i order this size or a 7? I will be wearing an athletic sock with these. Thanks
- D: "I wear a 10 narrow. I got these boots in a 10 medium and they seem to fit well (I also wear socks with mine)."
- Jennifer: "I would do that. I wear an 8 and I bought the black ones in 8.5. While I don't wear an athletic socks, I do wear Gold Toe socks. The inside of the boots are nicely finished and shouldn't hurt your feet. Enjoy!"
- Anne: "I wear a size 7 and this boot seems pretty true to size. I just received mine and haven't worn them for an extended period of time but I tried them on with an athletic anklet sock and they fit perfect. I don't think you need to size up unless your socks are really thick. These boots are even cuter in person too. You'll love them!"
- PATRICIA: "Yes. I think the shoe would accommodate tights but not athletic socks."
Harriet asked: I have a narrow foot. Do these boots run wide?
- Marcia: "No for me they ran a little narrow. So I would think they would work for you with narrow feet."
- Leslie: "They are average width. Not wider than normal. "
- Kimberly: "I also have a narrow foot, especially in the heel. I was not able to wear the Jenna Boot. My foot was not secure in the back and as a result slipped too far to the front and my toes hit the end. I tried the boot with a thick athletic sock and it still was not a good fit for me. Really great looking boot, but I had to return."
- Sheri: "My foot is a medium width and they feel just right. They don't feel at all sloppy with a thin pair of socks."
Abbie asked: Will these be available in size 4 or 4.5? They are so cute - I hope so.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"