Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- liz: "Looks comfortable and nice ."
jeannette asked: how tall is this boot?
- Carina: "I measured from the ball of the foot to the top of the front of the shaft and it was 14". From the heel to the top of the back end of shaft is 13"."
- sharon: "The boot comes to just below your knees."
Jamie asked: What is this boot made of since it is not leather?
- Tracy Ann: "I don't know what it is but it doesn't look like "fabric" at all. It looks like leather and feels like an inexpensive type leather material. Maybe it's plastic but if it is, it's still really good looking. These boots are gorgeous. I bought them in two colors and love them. Very comfy too."
- Carol: "Fabric man made. They look like leather."
- E: "Actually I'm not sure. It looks and feels like leather but I'm thinking PVC. In any case you won't know it's not leather. "
- LEE: "did not buy a boot."
Jamie asked: What is this boot made of? leather or something else?
- Noelia: "Leather"
- Kathryn: "It's fabric (faux leather) unfortunately. But it is amazingly comfortable, and unless you felt the boot it would be indistinguishable from the real thing. I really wanted leather myself but I could not find a boot this cute and, equally important, comfortable made of leather."
- Jamie: "Do you know what it is made of since it is not leather?"
- DEVON: "its something else, i got it cause of the width shaft. its a great fit. i can just slip my foot into the boots without unzipping."
Megha asked: Can you provide me with the shaft details?height and circumference.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Megha, If you go the boot's product page you can click on boot measurements. Here you will be able to find the measurements of the boot by selecting the name. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"