Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carroll: "It's more of fall color"
Mary Ann asked: Does this shoe actually run big. I am a perfect 7 1/2N in Naturalizer. Should I order a 7N? Please help..I really want these shoes!!
- Carrie: "I felt that this style ran true to size, I love the fits."
- Stephanie: "Hey Mary Ann, I ordered a size 4, and the shoes fit great. I didn't think they ran big at all. Good luck!"
- Jean: "I am a perfect 7 1/2M and the shoe fits me perfectly. i received a compliment from a fellow worker when I wore these on a casual attire day. I hope that this helps you make a decision to order the shoes."
- C: "No they don't run big...They just shipped mine in a M instead of N."
- Deborah: "Hello.... I am pretty much dead on for the 7 1/2 length, however, the width of the shoe ran wide and fell off my heel and was sloppy. I didn't bother trying a 7 because the width was the real problem. Anymore it seems that narrow is not narrow enough for me but it sounds like your foot might be a little wider than my narrow. If they offered this shoe in a slim, I would have reordered that. Hope this helps! Debbie"
- Elizabeth R: "I returned them b/c they ran so big, although I mostly recall them being wide--not sure how they were in length. I think you should try the 7N if you want to wear them barefoot or with hose. If you intend to use socks, the 7 1/2 N might be okay."
- jill: "I found the length to be fine. The narrow is not even close to being narrow. I had to put inserts in the shoes and they are still too wide."
- Barbara: "I ordered a size 5 my usual Naturalizer size. When I tried it on, I could walk right out of it. I sent the 5 back and ordered a 4. It was a bit snug at first, but has since stretched out. I love it! It fits well, is comfortable, and looks good with lots of things (I got the taupe color). I think you will like this shoe if you get the right size."
- Barbara: "I ordered a size 5 which is my normal Naturalizer size. When I tried it on, I could just walk right out of it. I loved the shoe, so I sent the 5 back and ordered a 4. It was a tiny bit snug at first, but it has stretched since then is very comfortable. It is great! Fits well now, looks super, and goes with everything ( got the taupe color). I think you will like this shoe if you get the right size."
- J: "Yes, it runs large. I wear 8.5 but size 8 fit perfectly."
- M: "These actually did not run big for me. I am between sizes and I was able to order the lower size (just wide) and they are one of THE most comfortable shoes I own. Hope that helps!"