Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
tina asked: I have wide feet. Will this shoe work for me?
- Anne: "Are thee shoes waterproof or water resistant. I bought them for a trip to Alaska."
- Patricia: "Yes, I think they will. They are a very soft leather, I bought a pair before these and wish I had bought 1/2 size smaller cause they DID streach..... but still love the shoe very comfortable....."
- G: "Yes, these are pretty comfy for wide feet. I ordered an 8W which is my go-to in dress shoes. This is roomy enough I wish I had ordered a 7.5 W - I probably could have managed the half size smaller."
- M: "I'm not sure - It does run larger - I wear a 5 and had to go down to a 4 to keep them from slipping off my heel. It's soft leather, so it may give and accommodate a wide foot."
- A: "Yes! Very comfie and quickly stretches to conform to your feet. It is. My favorite all purpose shoe"
- Martha: "Great for wide feet but the length is longer than the size states. (This is true on the pair I bought, even with socks on they still slip up and down. May not be true on all pairs, I don't know.)"
- Lisa: "They should be fine. I actually bought a size too small. I usually fit into a 6.5 M, but when I bought those they seemed to be too big so I ended up getting a 6M...big mistake. They are too tight and have not stretched out at all so I wish I had bought the 6.5M's. I want to get them in that size, but don't want to pay shipping so I'm hoping they will offer free shipping soon so I can get them because I really do like them. Just be sure and get your normal size."
- P: "I also have wide feet (because of a bunion on each foot). I have 3 pairs of these shoes in size 7.5 wide. They are very comfortable and the leather is supple rather tan stiff. I definitely recommend these shoes based on my experience. "
- J: "Probably not. I am a medium width and the shoe fits snugly to my feet."
- M: "I really couldn't say. My feet aren't wide; but I feel that these would give some since they are leather. Hope this helps."
- Donna: "Yes. I have a narrow foot and got an N and they are fine . I ended up buying another pair in the blue."
- G: "Yes, they are too wide for me and I wish they had a narrow."
- F: "I also have a wide foot and usually wear a 9W but I got these in a 9 1/2 reg width and they are plenty wide for me. They are very comfortable!"
- Kate: "They come in wide width. I ordered mine in narrow and they fit perfectly. So I would guess that wide runs true in width."
- Carina: "Yes, I have wide feet too and bought the M width. In the past, when I bought W, they stretched too much. This shoe felt snug initially, but after wearing them for a couple of days they "gave" enough to feel comfortable without being too lose."