Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elaine: "This was a gift for my daughter."
- Allan: "Didn't get this color wasn't available so disappointed .."
Jaclyn asked: Do these normally run in half sizes?
- Barbara: "I wish that they did, as I found them too small. I had ordered a 9 but i really needed a t least a 9 1/2 which they did not have. I have returned them. Barbara"
- Kiwana: "From what I remember, yes."
- lisa: "Hi Jaclyn When I purchased these boots they were not offered in half sizes so I ordered my normal shoe size ( size 8)...they were tight fitting which would not allow you to put on a thicker sock that a person usually wears in the winter. I would order one size up. Good Luck"
- Tabatha: "I returned mine. they were to small."
- Pamela: "They come in whole sizes, I wear a size 8 but have a fairly narrow foot. The size 8 JUST fits."
- marisol: "THEY DO NOT COME IN 1/2 SIZE - I AM USUALLY AN 8 1/2 WIDE I TOOK THE NINE, VERY COMFY AND VERY WARM. NOT TO BIG AT ALL. IF YOU NEED TO YOU CAN PUT AN INSOLE IF YOU PREFER A TIGHTER FIT"
- Anne: "I wear a size 7 1/2. The reviews said the boots run small so I purchased the 8. They fit perfectly!! I love these boots."
- shelley: "i dont think so, i have not seen them in half sizes. I wear 6.5 but i ordered 7 which is just fine, boots i think we shd get next size up to allow for ease in putting on plus room for socks if desired."
- Connie: "My daughter normally wears a size 7, which is what I ordered. We needed to return and get a size 8 - the 7 was VERY snug."
Mary asked: Do you just slip these boots on?
- Karen: "Yes they do. There is a lace in the front that can be loosen for your foot to slide in then lace up. Very confortable."
- Casey: "I untie them. They have laces and a tongue and are very easy to get on and off. "
- Paula: "No, they lace all the way up. They are comfortable, but it is time consuming loosening and tightening the laces."
- Cindy: "Yes, the boots slip on and they do not have to be laced up"
- Mary: "No. You need to untie the laces before slipping them on."
- Debra: "You can if the laces are loose enough. I didn't have any trouble slipping them on but you will have to tighten the laces some after they are on."
- Jennifer: "They are easy to get on, but they are lace up & tie boots. Cute and comfortable!"
- Donna: "Mary, The boots lace down the front for easy slip on. No zippers."
- Carleen: "They tie but they are very easy to get on and off and exptremely comfortable....well worth the money."
- Marianne: "Yes, I was able to just slip them on, but can also tighten with the laces. I am a 7 1/2, and had to exchange the size 7 for an 8. "
- MICHELLE: "No, you'll have to untie the shoe laces."
- Rebecca: "They do have laces but I can just slip them on even with the laces tied. Just a heads up on sizing though... I usually wear a 9 1/2 to a 10 , I ordered a 10 and they barely fit me so I think they run a bit small. Hope this helps."
- Patricia: "Mary-- the boots actually tie so they are very easy to get into and you can make them as tight as you want them. I like that feature as the lower part of my leg is thin an many boots are just too wide."
- rand: "Mary: These boots are lace up. The laces would have to be very loose or gone all together to slip them on."
- Paulette: "These boots run narrow which is perfect For me. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to just slip them on, but no problem."
- Brandi: "Yes u can slip them on if your slimer build. They are super comfortable, i just wore them for a ten hour shift and my feet didn't hurt. They will also keep u warm when it snows too."
- Dawn: "yes, but returned mine... did not notice the pink and did not feel warm enough."
Lucie asked: are the insides lined?.the feet part? warm and cozy? or cold and rubbery
- Margarita: "The inside of the boot is lined all of it. It is warm and cozy. They are nice, but if you are wearing thick socks you should go up a 1/2 size because the size is a bit too exact"
- hillary: "yes the inside is lined it is warm and cosy"
- Patricia A: "Yes. These boots are warm and toasty! They are some comfortable and warm I did not want to take them off because my feet are always cold! However I am glad I bought one size up -it fit perfectly and I didn't even have to wear bulky socks! I wish they came in another color so I could get another pair in a different color!"
- Laurel: "The feet part is very warm and lined with a nice thick inner sole. Very comfy!"
- Marcia: "These boots are made for walking and I will walk all over you,lol I recently bought two pairs of these boots, they are worth the money. Very soft and comfortable."
- Kelly: "Love these boots, ended up ordering 6 pairs for myself and my daughters! So comfy, warm, and cushy! Liked the black pair so much that I ordered the brown pair as well."
- Scott: "They are lined SPORTO boots."
- tami: "the inside of the boot is not lined. They are waterproof but the inside would be cold if you don't wear absock"
- Alberta: "The boots are very warm and cozy. They are not rubbery inside."
denise asked: Are these boots for the snow? Are they water-proof? Thank you!!!!
- Sandra: "I wore them in packed snow, tubing at at ski resort. They were ok, but by the end of the day, my feet were quite cold."
- Marcia: "Yes they are for snow and water."
- Scott: "Yes they are for snow and waterproof"
- Alberta: "I bought them for the snow, but have not worn them yet. I think they are good snow boots."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The Nadine is Water Resistant, not Waterproof. Some characteristics of the boot are Moisture Repellent and Breathability, and a non-slip outsole. They can be worn in the snow. Thank you, Emily"