Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Dee asked: Are these slippers able to be washed?
- Cheryl: "I just washed mine day before yesterday on the gentle cycle. They seem to have done very well. Did not shrink and feel good. Wish they had come in a WW. I ordered the 7WW and in some shoes I wear a 6 1/2 so don't order too small."
- LUANNE: "have not wash then,but need to order half size smaller. do love them"
- rebeka: "I wouldn't wash these slippers but I LOVE them! They are so comfortable! If you decide to order them, order the next size up because they run small. "
- JOYCE: "I don't know, but I wouldn't try it - they're real leather- so might shrink or lose their shape, and those loose stitches look like they'd come loose. All I know is mine are too small. New - never washed. Ask Daniel Green - the manufacturer"
- Linda: "The tag inside does not say, but I don't believe they are washable."
- Victoria: "I really don't know. They are made of leather. Usually, when leather gets wet it turns stiff when it drys. There may be a suede conditioner you can buy to help restore the suppleness of the leather. Sorry I can't be of more help."
- LaDonna: "Yes. We washed my MIL's already and they came out just fine.. We didnt dry them."
- Holly: "NO"
- Loris: ", but you can wash them after washing were all different and I'm not satisfied with them, and the number 9M seems that the number of 8m, I would not give another recommendation to buy them"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Dee, I would advise against putting them in the washing machine, for fear that they would lose their shape. You could wipe them with a damp cloth, or even take them to the dry cleaners. Hope this helps! Emily"