Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cynthia: "I love this purse. After wearing a "crossbody " bag it would be difficult to going back to a purse I have to carry on my arm or shoulder. Just ordered another purse today. Hope I love it as much as the one I have had since January 2013."
- Julie: "This purse is nice to travel with and compact."
- ROBBIE: "NEEDED A SMALL BLACK PURSE FOR TRAVELING THAT COULD BE DRESSED UP OR DOWN"
- claudia crilly: "Small, easy to carry purse - however it did not last even the winter season before the strap fell off the purse"
- Donna: "I don't normally carry a purse. I'm a wallet and pockets person. I love this purse! It's small, functional, easy to keep up with and apparently matches everything I own"
- kim: "i needed a small-ish black bag that I could just throw on and run out the door"
- DIANE: "ON SALE AND LIKED THE LONG STRAP; THE TWO WIDE COMPARTMENTS INSIDE AND LIGHT COLOR INSIDE; BLACK FOR VERSATILITY"
- CONNIE: "Will work well when I want a small purse."
- Minerva: "I bought one before for my mom and she loves it so much she wants another one!"
- Nancy: "I love cross body when traveling and what a great price."
- Madeleine: "just liked it"
- Rakhee: "to go with all outfits"
- Elizabeth: "style and price"
Olga asked: Is the material leather? I know the lining is textile
- Jill: "Hi, sorry for the late response. I couldn't find a tag stating 'leather'; so I would say 'no'. It does have a nice look to it and doesn't look like it will crack or anything. I hope this helps. Jill"
- Jill: "No it is not leather, but it is a good quality synthetic. I really like this bag, but it is extremely small to what a "normal" size bag is. I was looking for just this."
- DEBRA: "I don't really know. It doesn't say it on any tag. It looks like leather. I like the way it looks. Great to use when you don't want to lug your main purse."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Olga, This purse is constructed from man made (synthetic) material. Thank you, Emily"