Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "just loved them!"
- Keri: "Had pewter in these and I loved them!"
- Wendy: "I also have these shoes in the orchid color. They are very comfortable."
- Arlene: "Generic black flat perfect to leave at and wear at work. Very Comfortable"
- Louis: "They for casual and very comfy!"
Grace asked: what is the difference between N, M, and W? I'm assuming W is for width, correct?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Grace, N refers to Narrow, M refers to Medium, and W refers to wide. We hope the following information will assist you with the widths that may be available for our shoes: Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D = Wide, W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, Naturalizer.com"