Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Katherine: "Comfort"
- M: "Looking for a fun, sexy pair of red shoes I ordered these and they are beyond my expectations. Extremely comfortable, wonderful fit (8N), compliment gatherers! If they were still available in the red shiny I would order them."
- Mary Frances: "Super comfy, can wear all night. I have them in 3 colors. Would like more like them!"
- Lisa: "Fashionable and comfortable"
- Jennifer: "Love red!"
- LINDA: "CAB'T WEAR. HEELS ARE TO HIGHT. DO NOT LIKE."
- J: "like the color and style"
- Sabenah: "I choose this for the artistry, color and heel height"
- Beatriz: "These shoes are super sexy and comfy!"
- Romaine: "The shoes are very comfortable and can be worn with many things to work, the office and after 5:00."
- Juanita: "This is a sexy lookin shoe. Sexiness plus comfort, how can you lose?"
- A: "I always wanted a red shoe and you can wear these pair when you dress up or even with jeans."
N asked: I was hoping to purchase these shoes for salsa dancing. What are the soles made of? I need something that will allow me to do spins. Thanks! :)
N asked: The description states it is Dark Red Lizard Fabric. Is it really fabric? I have been looking at these online and they seem to have a faux leather look. For those of you who have purchased the red shoe can you tell me the which type of material these shoes actually are? I prefer the faux leather as opposed to a fabric. Do tell. Thanks!
Pearl asked: I've had sizing issues with Naturalizer recently. Are these narrow enough for a truly narrow foot? And, is the total heel height 2 3/4 minus 3/4" for the platform, thus "feeling" like a 2" heel, or is the heel height plus the platform, which gives a 3 1/2" heel? Thanks for any input.