Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rebecca: "Needed waterproof boots to work in the barn. They were great but ended up cracking. They were great while they lasted!"
Francine asked: What temperature are these boots rated to? Will the rubber crack if it's too cold?
- Barbara: "I have worn these boots approximately seven times in temperatures ranging from 35 degrees to 10 degrees Fahrenheit and I have not noticed any damage to the boot or rubber."
- Beverly: "Boots will endure below zero degree weather. They will not crack. I rate them as an excellent buy.i hope this information is helpful for you. "
- Diane: "I returned them because they did not fit well. Naturalizer did not pay for the return shipping. I will never buy from naturalizer online again for that reason."
- Chris: "Super comfortable and great for cold an raining weather"