Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Gwen asked: In the description of this boot it says "inside zipper" but in the picture it shows it on the outside of the boot. Which is correc?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Gwen, The boot has inside zippers. When you put the boot on the zippers will face the inside. The pictures shown have the shoes "turned around" so that you are able to get a good look at what the zipper looks like. We apologize for the confusion. Thank you, Hillary"
Wen asked: This doesn't say wide shaft but the style number in the picture matches up to wide shaft. Is this regular or wide shaft? Or could I please be directed to wide shaft?
- J: "i would not say that this is a wide shaft. I would describe it as average. I can tuck leggings and skinny jeans into them but not for example narrow legs of corduroy. They give a nice sleek appearance."
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, I'm sorry, this boot is not available in wide shaft. For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Kerry: "I ordered these boots and did not find the shaft to be wide enough. They fit a little snug....I could probably not wear them with jeans, but could wear with tights or leggings. I am actually sending these back."
- Stacey: "Hi! I'm 5'10" and I have kind of thick calves and they zipped over them. A little snug, but not tight, and they still zipped up over skinny jeans. Hope this is helpful :)"
- C: "Hi! I own these boots in spiced tan and they are absolutely beautiful and I love them. However, I have a normal size ankle and fairly thin lower leg/calf, but find the zipper is very hard to get over my ankle without a struggle, but they're worth the struggle - I get many compliments on these boots because the spiced tan leather is beautiful. Good luck. :)"
- Jennifer: "Hi, I also thought these would be wide shaft. But upon arrival they were not and were too narrow for my calves. It's too bad because I have another pair of this brand that are wide shaft and I LOVE them! Hope this helps."
- Heather A: "You'll want to go to the Boots link at the top of the website. Once directed to the Boots page go to the left side of the page and select Wide Shaft. Only the wide shaft boot options will appear. I didn't see this boot listed- may be sold out."
Dorothy asked: What is calf width? Does it come in wide calf width if only 15"?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Dorothy, The boot is available in wide calf. For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Julia asked: What is the shaft measurement for size 8/8,5?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Julia, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
julie asked: What is the shaft circum. for a size 8 med width? Thanks!
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Julie, If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements, here you can select the boot's name and your size and can find the measurements posted. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Melissa asked: How tall is the boot? I am 5'3'' and do not want it to hit my knee
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Melissa, If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements, here you will be able to select the boots name and your size and the measurements will be provided. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Jenn asked: What is the shaft height and circumference on the size 12?
- Tracye: "I don't have exact measurements but it's just over 19 inches. I am 5'10 and tried the 11 and 12. Neither worked for me. My calf is 16.3 inches at it's widest and the shaft was way to wide even in the 11 wide shaft. The shaft widens pretty quickly from the bottom so the ankle was also way too roomy. The footbed of the shoe was great and fit very well (but not wide). I actually got an 11 in the regular shaft instead of my normal 12 and I still had a little room even though the sizing chart indicated the circumference was too narrow for me. Hope this helps."
M asked: what is the measurement for size 6 and 1/2?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, I have listed the size measurements for a 6.5 below. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Shaft Height: 14 11/16" Circumference: 14 9/16" Thanks, Brittany"
clifford asked: what is the shaft length? Thank you.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Clifford, The measurements listed below were taken on a size 6. Shaft height is 14 9/16 inches Circumference is 14 6/16 inches Please let me know if you have any additional questions Thanks, Brittany"