Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- dayle: "color and boot for fall"
- Ralitsa: "Very stylish, most of naya shoes fit my narrow foot and calf, plus are always very comfortable"
- C: "nice color & style"
- Donna: "Color, style & price."
- Connie: "I love the color of the boots. They are leather and very stylish."
- S: "I needed a new riding boot and I liked the low heel and neutral color"
- Janine: "Like the style"
- Violet: "color"
- Melody: "Beautiful looking boots; other reviewers gave them high marks for comfortable wear and versatility. Have been looking for something like this for almost a year, and having 16" calves, being sorely disappointed. Am hoping I will love them as much as other buyers did!"
- B: "A nice looking flat neutral boot."
- Linda: "So beautiful and real leather."
- Laura: "Wide shaft with simple design"
- Massiel: "I like the style and color."
- Julie: "I was so happy to find this boot. Quality, quality, quality. Tough zipper, beautiful leather, cushioned insole. Easy to slip off when still zipped up. No crazy looking spike heels or row of bells or buckles. Just the boots I've always wanted."
- ELIZABETH: "I like the quality of Naya leather, and this warm tan color is pretty. I wear boots every day for months here in the snowbelt so quality leather knee boots are always a good wardrobe investment. Finding them on sale is even better!"
- MARCY: "I WAS LOOKING AT THIS BOOT SINCE OCTOBER BUT I THOUGHT THE BOOT WAS A LITTLE PRICE FOR MY BUDGET. I SEE THEY ARE ON SALE PLUS I USE MY FIRST TIME BUYER COUPON AND THE REVIEWS WERE EXCELLENT"
- S: "Different than others"
- G: "price - style- Love these boots - When I first tried them on, they seemed tight and I thought I was going to have to return. But I wore them around the house and in a few hours they softened and were a perfect fit. Also, the color and syle are actually better than the pictures."
- Iliana: "Leather upper and Naya Naya style at a great price. I've purchased other Naya products and they've been real comfortable."
- Nancy: "Have this in black and love these boots"
- Jennifer: "I have purchased these boots before - they fit great, are very comfortable and are a simple and classic style."
- Kerry: "I wanted a pair of boots that could be dressy or casual and these looked perfect. I am really hoping they work because they are exactly what I am looking for!"
- C: "Because I love the Spice Girl Tan color! :)"
- Mandi: "color and size. only pair i could find"
- S: "liked style and fit"
- christie: "it look slim and fashionable and my friend recommended this brand"
- Lisa: "I find Naya brand products to be of trusted quality providing maximum long-term usage and customer satisfaction. I have previously purchased Naya boots and will most likely choose Naya brand footwear in the very near future. Naya boots also provide a great fit to include an awesome variety of rich colors and unique styling. Very attractive, comfortable footwear!!"
- D: "I like the style and the color is gorgeous"
- Heather: "I love boots and shoe shopping. This color is interesting. The boot has a simple and streamlined design. I cannot wait to pair these boots with short skirts!"
AH asked: How long is the shaft for size 5?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
catherine asked: Hi, What is the shaft height and opening width was for a size 5.5?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Catherine, If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements here you will be able to select the boot's name and your size and find measurements directly beside it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Anya asked: How wide is the shaft in size 9 or 9.5? I have narrow calves. Would this boot work?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Anya, I have listed both size 9 and 9.5 measurements below. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Size 9: Shaft Height: 15 5/16" Circumference: 15 8/16" Size 9.5 Shaft Height - 15 7/16" Circumference - 15 11/16" Thanks, Brittany"
Catalina asked: Do these boots run true to size (I am usually an 8 in boots/closed shoes)?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Catalina, Since this is a New boot we haven't received any feedback on fit at this time. My suggestion would be to order your typical size. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"