Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ralitsa: "Very stylish, most of naya shoes fit my narrow foot and calf, plus are always very comfortable"
- C: "nice color & style"
- Donna: "Color, style & price."
- Connie: "I love the color of the boots. They are leather and very stylish."
AH asked: How long is the shaft for size 5?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
catherine asked: Hi, What is the shaft height and opening width was for a size 5.5?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Catherine, If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements here you will be able to select the boot's name and your size and find measurements directly beside it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Anya asked: How wide is the shaft in size 9 or 9.5? I have narrow calves. Would this boot work?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Anya, I have listed both size 9 and 9.5 measurements below. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Size 9: Shaft Height: 15 5/16" Circumference: 15 8/16" Size 9.5 Shaft Height - 15 7/16" Circumference - 15 11/16" Thanks, Brittany"
Catalina asked: Do these boots run true to size (I am usually an 8 in boots/closed shoes)?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Catalina, Since this is a New boot we haven't received any feedback on fit at this time. My suggestion would be to order your typical size. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"