Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Judith: "Naturalizers are always comfortable for my senior feet but have a cute style"
- Beth: "Style"
- Ann: "Style in size 4"
- K: "LOVE the western look with a side zipper. Glad to see it had a rubber outsole too."
LYNN asked: What is the shaft height of this boot?
- LYNN: "Great, thanks, that helps a lot."
- Cynthia: "7-8 inches from bottom of heel to top of shaft"
- LYNN: "I missed this info up above. I quess the shaft is 6", circumference of boot at the top is 9.5"."
- alicia: "These boots have a slight rise, very slight though. Maybe 1 to 1/2 inch. Not postive, but they are super comfy"
Luci asked: On a 4.5 size, what is the height of these boots from heel? And what is the circumference? Thanks!
- Su: "Naturalizer should answer this question, since it is pertaining to their product."
- William: "From the bottom of the heel, the boot is 6". The circumference of the boot, around the widest part of the foot is 9.5" and around the top if the foot is 10"'. I hope this answers your question. If you need more info I will be glad to answer it. "