Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "I absolutely love these shoes! They are so comfortable. Hope you make more in a 4 black so I can purchase a second pair."
- Barbara: "I have bought this brand of shoes before and really liked them, very comfortable."
- Maira: "Because they are very confortable"
- Carole: "I have an odd size shoe, and Naturalizer Shoes are the most comfortable shoes I can wear."
- Lana: "I have a pair that I have worn out. Really love these shoes"
Robbie asked: Are these shoes a soft leather type?
- Martha: "Yes, they are very soft. In fact they are almost like slippers, I don't really like them because I like a mote structured shoe."
- Daniela: "No they are not soft they are actually slightly stiff"
- ELAINE: "Yes, they are soft leather. Shoe does not offer much support, otherwise great shoe."
- Robbie: "Thanks for the info!"
- Liz: "Yes, they are a very soft leather. They run quite wide, too. I actually returned these shoes because they were way too wide for me. Other than that, they are really nice shoes."
- Carolyn: "Yes, not as soft as "glove" leather but not as stiff as "patent" leather. And the leather has natural markings like rawhide (?)making them a little more casual than a perfectly smooth finish."
- Marie: "Yes they are a soft leather."
Linda asked: Does this shoe run a 1/2 size longer generally as some of have mentioned?
- Sandra: "Hi Linda W., The shoe ran pretty true to size. I purchased a narrow since my feet are pretty narrow, which fit really well. Sandy"
- Charla: "Linda, I found this shoe to be very comfortable & fit was perfect for me. However, I am a size 4B!"
- Carolyn: "Yes, this definitely runs a full half size larger."
- Eileen: "I don't recall if it was longer. I do know that it seemed wide to me. I recently re-ordered it in a narrow width. However, I generally have a narrow foot anyway. I still havent received the narrow size yet. Hopefully it will work out when I get it."
- Daniela: "No I think it is true to size-one of the most comfortable shoes i ever bought!"
- Carolyn: "That is not my experience. Personally, my size 8 worked for me."
- Suzanne: "I have found Sophie to run true to size. The shoes are extremely comfortable. I would buy them again"
- Karen: "Yes, I had to return mine due to them being too long."