Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lydia: "Very simple and nice little casual hand bag. The size is perfect! It put limitations on my desire to put too many things in my purse :). Thank you, Naturalizer!"
- Mary: "price and style"
- Sylvia: "In liked the style and the color."
- LINA: "EASY TO MATCH WITH MY SHOES"
- Rosa: "the look is very smart for the size"
- Linda: "I like a shorter wider purse so everything doesn't fall to the bottom."
- RITA: "stylish, good for summer"
- Cynthia: "looks like i would get some good use out of this item very appealing to me"
- Florence: "Reminds me of a bag I had in 1987. In guess that makes it "retro"!"
- Olivia: "style and color"
- ANNIE: "BOUGHT FOR MOTHER IN LAW"
- W: "Smaller size"
- S: "Going to Disney in the summer. Perfect size to take."
Ann asked: I like leather with 'body" which means that I like a purse that is able to stand and not slouch over when I set it down. Is this leather purse overly soft?
- Florence: "This purse cannot stand on it's own, only because it is too skinny, and has no feet (knobs on the bottom). It will hold it's shape nicely if it can lean against something."
- Dorrie: "This seems fairly sturdy, although it doesn't have a completely flat bottom. I guess if you don't overload the front pocket, it should be able to stand on its own. It's a very good size overall, and I like it."
- Ann: "Thanks Shirley! This has been very helpful in determining my purchase."
- Shirley: "It's a softer leather, but I don't think it's too soft; however I don't think it will stand on its own but you can hang it-it's a great bag."