Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- K: "I love the extra inches on the heels of these sandals. They take 10 pounds off my appearance, and are still casual and chic with my summer outfits."
Brenda asked: Are the shoes heavy? They look a bit on the chunky side and I do not like sandals that weigh my feet down. Otherwise, I like the style.
- Lani: "Brenda they are really light, you feel like you are walking on air. I have two pairs white and blue."
- Treva: "Brenda- These shoes are very comfortable and surprisingly light weight. They only look heavy, but are probably lighter than my fitness shoes! Hope that helps!"
- Yvonne: "Hi Brenda, They are light weight and comfortable to wear."
- Susana: "Hello Brenda, the answer to your question is no. Besides being light they are comfortable ,and I like my feet look in them"
- Tammy: "No, they arne't heavy. I love these shoes and will get another pair in a different color. Enjoy!"
- Sharon: "They are not heavy. Comfortable. Wore them to a wedding and danced all night in them."
- Barbara: "Wish I could edit my answer! Didn't see the double negative until after I clicked submit! I don't think they are heavy, or I think they are not heavy! Either works for me!"
- Barbara: "I don't think they are not heavy, surprisingly!"
- J: "not at all heavy! very light on the feet. took a little getting used to at first, but very easy to walk in and comfortable. I wear a narrow, and these fit well."
- Elsa-Marie: "Very light weight. Possibly hollow base."
- Carol: "The sandals are relatively light considering the thickness of the sole and heel. I would say that they don't weigh your feet down."
- joyce: "hello there I too am like you, I don't like shoes that are heavy feeling...these are not like that at all.........I bought all 3 colors and they are my number one favorite to wear and I wear them a lot as Las Vegas weather allows us to wear year round. The soles and heel are a cork material which gives the light weight to them. Hopes that helps, and may you enjoy them as much as I do if you decided to purchase"
- D: "No they don't feel heavy. I love these shoes!"
- Cathy: "NO not at all. I love them. Very light. and comfy."
- Janys: "No, they are not heavy. I have a pair of Bass shoes similar style that I don't wear because they are heavy."
- Lisa: "No, not heavy at all. I own the white pair as well as the black pair. Very comfortable!"
Rachel asked: Are these shoes comfortable? Does the ankle strap chafe at all?
- Sandra: "I am wearing these shoes for the second time today and am amazed I have had no sore spots from any part of the shoe. I feel like once again I scored positively from Naturalizer!"
- Harriet: "i haven't gotten to wear them yet as it's not been warm enough. they didn't seem to but you never know til u wear them for a full day.....check back in a month with me"
- Carolyn: "VERY COMFY! I bought them for a wedding and have not worn heels in years. I have been practicing walking in them everyday and very easy to walk in and comfortable. The straps have not chafed yet."
- Carol: "These shoes are very comfortable. I ordered the shoe in 8.5 W and there is plenty of width for comfort. I cannot answer as to chafing of ankle strap as I have not worn them for any extended period of time in warmer weather. The strap is not tight around the ankle so I would think chafing would not be an issue. Also, the inside of the strap is very soft and smooth."
- Lisa: "Very comfortable. There is a seam on the strap that rubs occasionally, but not enough to cause discomfort."
- Kathleen: "I have to return them. Too small. But they seemed comfy"