Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sharon: "Thought this might be fun for traveling and festivals rather than a fanny pack."
- Fusun: "I like the style of this bag which also matches the new sandals I just ordered. Although the quailty of straw is very important on the looking of this bag. From the picture it looks fine but i hope it will."
- Linda: "Loved the cross body style and color"
- cherie: "perfect for spring and summer"
- D: "nice summer bag without too muchwhite"
- P: "neat bag to wear with some outfits and for travel"
- S: "Style, color & material!!"
Chris asked: what is the shortest length that the strap can be adjusted to?
- Kay: "Not sure"
- Linda: "50 inches"
- D: "total shortest strap length is 48", creating a drop from shoulder of 22", if not using as a crossbody bag; this is a very nice bag, soft, nice quality for the money; photos do not do it justice"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Chris, This purse does not actually have an adjustable strap. We're very sorry for the confusion, and we have adjusted our copy. The strap has a buckle with holes, so there isn't much adjustability. The buckle can be moved two more holes to make the strap 1" shorter (22"). Thank you for bringing this error to our attention, Emily"