Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Estrella Salas: "design"
anna asked: Can someone weight it on a kitchen scale or such? Thank you.
- michael: "I have not but I am sure it can be done."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Anna, Unfortunately that type of information is not available to us. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Our Apologies, Emily"
Priscilla asked: Can you tell me if this bag "stands up" when you place it on a surface after you have filled it with your personal items? My current crossbody bag tends to fall over when I put it on the floor or the seat of the car, etc. so I'd like to replace it with something that has a more substantial bottom.
- Myra: "Yes. The bag has a flat bottom that is about two inches wide. If you distribute your belongings evenly it should stand up, I have had no problems with it. This is definitely one of my favorite purses."
- Brenda: "No. It will only stand up if completely full."
- marisol: "it not a good quality and I did not like it, broke to easy to many pocket"
- Hilve: "Mine does. Of course, I have some heavier items on the bottom (like a wallet). I love this bag."
- Patricia: "I sent it back because it did not feel comfortable when I used it as a crossbody bag. I imagine it might not stand up on its own but really don't know."