Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary: "cute, different, nice zippers"
- Angella: "Many compartments."
- Penelope: "I like the several pockets the bag has and it's crossbody strap. It would be suitable to keep my documents separate."
- Charles A: "Because my wife told me to."
Priscilla asked: Can you tell me if this bag "stands up" when you place it on a surface after you have filled it with your personal items? My current crossbody bag tends to fall over when I put it on the floor or the seat of the car, etc. so I'd like to replace it with something that has a more substantial bottom.
- Myra: "Yes. The bag has a flat bottom that is about two inches wide. If you distribute your belongings evenly it should stand up, I have had no problems with it. This is definitely one of my favorite purses."
- Brenda: "No. It will only stand up if completely full."
- marisol: "it not a good quality and I did not like it, broke to easy to many pocket"
- Hilve: "Mine does. Of course, I have some heavier items on the bottom (like a wallet). I love this bag."
- Patricia: "I sent it back because it did not feel comfortable when I used it as a crossbody bag. I imagine it might not stand up on its own but really don't know."