Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- eva: "seems large enough for traveling"
- meagan: "easy"
- Vicki: "Have a crossbody purse and love it. This has plenty of pockets."
- Olivia: "I like the style"
- Cora: "I need a crooks body bag that is convenient to use while shopping with so many compartment tho small but can put so any things"
- Patti: "SMALL BUT COMPACT"
- D: "Style and price"
- Penny: "NEED NEW PURSE. LIKE CROSSOVER FOR EASE, THIS PURSE LOOKED LIKED IT HAD NICE FEATURES."
- LE-VAN: "nice style and convenience for travels"
- E: "I like bags with lots of compartment and style."
- Melissa: "Lots of space, sharp looking purse."
- Dorothy: "Multiple zip compartments"
- Agnes: "Very practical with different compartments, simple but elegant."
- terry: "I love organization"
- Joan: "Many compartments to separate items."
- Fay: "Like the style"
- K: "Sooo many zipper compartments and LOVE the built-in wallet feature."
anna asked: Can someone weight it on a kitchen scale or such? Thank you.
Priscilla asked: Can you tell me if this bag "stands up" when you place it on a surface after you have filled it with your personal items? My current crossbody bag tends to fall over when I put it on the floor or the seat of the car, etc. so I'd like to replace it with something that has a more substantial bottom.