Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Blanquita asked: Is the material 100% leather?
- MARGARET: "no leather anywhere on this bag.. nice looking, but definitely doesnt look like leather.. thought i would be organized with numerous pockets but didnt work for me. snaps on side pockets dont stay closed .."
- Paula: "I'm pretty sure that it's real leather... it is very good quaility!! It has held up really well, still looks brand new and I use it everyday since I bought it... Love all the pockets...actually has more pockets than I even use... I keep finding more and am amazed!! Love this purse, and it looks much better than the picture!"
- Sharon: "No, but it looks nice and seems durable. Lots of pockets to help me stay organized!"
- Doris: "The bag is not 100% leather. The description says it is man-made leather. The tag inside the bag says it is 100% polyurethane. The two small pockets on the front are also different. They do not have the flaps nor the gold studs on them. Even with this, I love this bag. It is a great organizer and goes with lots of things that I have."
- MARGARET O: "The Becca 2 is described as manmade materials, but it certainly feels like leather And looks like it, too. Comfortable handles and I load my purse down, so I think it is going to be good. I bought it Oct. 30, 2012 and have used it all the time since."
- Laura: "No, it looks like leather, but the body is 100% polyurethane and lining is 100% polyester."