Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Lora asked: could you tell me how much this weighs?
- Yvette Yvonne: "1 lb. 6 oz. I used digital scale used for USPS. "
- Malou: "I am still looking for something to weigh it accurately. It is a tad heavier than the other Naturalizer bags of the same shape and size; but that is because the leather is really sturdy (but soft and smooth) and of good quality. I love love love the bag. Those 10 yrs younger than me won't mind the extra weight, but since I am a senior , I will only put the most necessary items inside it, and wear it proudly. I'll send another response as soon as I find something to weigh it."
- Mary: "2 pounds"
- Beverly: "Using my bathroom scales it weights 1.8 lbs."
- Kimberly: "I don't know the exact weight but it is comparable to any other leather bag. To me it is not heavy."
- nyasha: "It is approx 1 lb, larger than it appears ..."
- WordWhiz,: "I don't know the exact weight, but it's all leather and is a heavy purse."
- Lisa: "I'm sorry, I can't tell you the weight. It wasn't the weight of the bag that made me return it. It was that it was so big! It reminded me of an overnight type sized suitcase."
- A: "It weighs approximately a pound. It is very light."