Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Helen: "do not need to have wide panse on."
- Susan: "As a gift for my mom and she loves them."
- Sharon: "Thought they were cute and needed updated boots."
- H: "Thought these might be good "dress" boots for Maine winter. Didn't wear them at all. Maybe next winter."
- V.: "These boots are comfortable."
- Nancy: "These booths for this winter was great, so warm, so comfortable, soles never made you slide ice snow , it was like bring it on winter. Also bought the same pair for my mom and my sister everyone was quite satisfied."
- SUE: "very comfortable"
- Heather: "Love these boots! The lining helps keep your feet warm in the winter. But they're quick to get on and you don't have to tuck your jeans in like the taller boots. I wore these all winter. The suede does get dirty from the salt on the roads."
- Lucille: "Looks comfortable, right height and nice style"
Laura Jane asked: are these water-proof?
santa asked: do these come in wide size ?
Wendy asked: Can you slip them on without unzipping? My 92-year-old mom needs something extremely easy to get on and off.
bbysmoochie asked: First I would like to ask if there are fur inside the boot around the feet area and do these shoes run big?
Lois asked: I can tell from the comments that these boots are warm. Are they waterproof? How will they be in snow and slush?....I live in Maine.