Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
BrindaDevi asked: 1) Will it keep me warm to walk /stay out in NY winter for approx. 30 mins? 2)Does it offer good traction (if needed to walk in the snow)?
- Constance: "Yes on 1 & 2, without a doubt."
- Lori: "Mine keep me warm in 29o's maryland weather. Don't know the answer to #2, haven't worn in the snow yet."
- E: "Yes"
- Kathryn: "I have found these boots to be very warm and believe they should be able to keep your feet warm even in NY. I haven't had to test it yet, but the sole looks like it would provide good traction. I am very happy with my purchase."
- kyoung: "Yes, it will keep you warm. I am not sure about traction, though. It is very good for the cushion on heel."
- Connie: "Good traction"
jen asked: Is this waterproof? good for the rain?
- Phyllis: "I bought the tan shade & the tag said it was water resistant but I haven't worn then in the rain yet. I will get a can of water repellent spray to treat them just to make sure...I can tell you that they are very comfortable. I hope this helps."
- Cindy: "Yes, they are waterproof, well it came with a tag enclosed that stated "waterproof". Maybe even spraying them just to make sure, but I really love them! I was impressed, they are very warm and comfy too!"
- Sherril: "Boot is repellent; too much water and it will be wet through. I wouldn't wade thru puddles."
- Mary: "No. They're water resistant, not water proof."
- Josefina: "Hi Jen, I've been wearing these boots for 3 days now (just got them over the weekend), but it hasn't rained yet, so I can't answer your question from experience. The label on the boot says: weatherproof technology and water repellent. I'd think they'd be ok for light rain and not too much snow. Generally I find the boots comfortable, the have a low heel so are not totally flat, which I like, but they would be greatly improved by a bit more padding. If you can try these on before buying considering having gel insoles with you to see how that would work."
- Debora: "I haven't used mine in wet weather, but the label says it's "waterproof". I am not planning to use them if it's pouring outside, I think there might be better shoes for those weather conditions, but I'm assuming that if you have them and suddenly rains, you will still be safe. They are simply COMFORTABLE and ADORABLE. (And cozy, warm!) I am really happy with them!"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Jen, Unfortunately this boot is not waterproof. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"