Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Becky: "I have a very old Naturalizer boot that has leaks & I want to try a new style as my style is no longer available. Please WOW me with my new boots."
- Robert: "Naturalizer shoes have excellent quality, I have been buying them for my wife since 1979."
- Esther: "will be in cold weather this year"
- bernadett: "They look well made and warm. I also think that they look like they will last and hold there good styling for years to come. I like the way they look."
- gladys: "confortable"
- D: "Look cozy and cute!"
- Barbara: "casual and cute"
- C: "Looks warm and comfortable with structure and support."
- B: "Have been satisfied in the past with Naturalizer boots. I need a warm pair for north woods winters, and expect these will last more than one season."
- Kendra: "stylish and comfortable"
- Michael: "They are rugged and practical."
- Betty: "Looked warm and comfortable. Need taller boot in Indiana winters."
- C: "Naturalizer winter boots in my experience last atleast 2 winters if not more and that is good value for the money I spend on their boots which are well made and durable to boot."
- K: "I like the look of these: stylish, warm, and functional. I want some cute boots that I can actually spend the day wearing and not need a chiropractor afterwards! I can't wait to get them..."
- Tracy: "I tried them on at the store and felt they were warm and comfortable for walking around in the winter."
- Claudia: "Look warm and comfy"
- G: "They look comfortable and warm. My old boots fell apart and I need to replace them. These had a good rating and seem like a good choice for me."
- Diane: "Love the look and all the naturalizers!"
Christina asked: What is the calf opening measurement?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Christina, The Shaft height measures 9 12/16", and the circumference measures 14 12/16". The measurements were taken using a size 7.0, please note measurements vary by size. Thank you, Hillary"
elaine asked: is this boot water proof and is the sole traction for the snow and ice? thank you
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Elaine, The boot is weather resistant but not waterproof. The sole does have traction for better stability in the snow and ice. Hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"