Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Pamela asked: How tall is this boot ? How does it work with wide calves?
- Shari: "It is mid-calf. I have larger calves and was surprised they zipped up. Comfortable boot."
- Yolanda: "My calf is 15" and I have plenty of room to insert pants into the boot. They come up to about 2 1/2 inches below the knee. Overall, I absolutely love these boots. Very comfortable, interior is fur lined, they look trendy - I am very pleased with them. My girlfriend also bought them and her legs are wider than mine and they fit her perfect."
- Marilyn: "They are very comfortable and warm. I am very happy I found these boots. "
- Marilyn: "It is 4-3" below my knee and I am 5'-6". There is a lot of room around my calf area. "
- Patricia: "I love this boot. It is about 11 inches high, hits me just below the widest part of my calve. I think it may work if your calve is not too wide however, do not expect to be able to widen them. They are very comfortable and warm. I really think I got my money's worth."
- Teresa: "This boot is about 4inches or so below the knee and I ordered them because my sister had gotten the same pair the end of December. I have wide calves and they fit me fine. I was worried they mmight be hard to zip but they are fine and very nicely lined for weather in Michigan!"
- Halah: "Pamela, The boot is 11.25 inches tall and the circumference is 21.98 inches. I'm petite and don't have a long tibia/fibula (shin/calf). I have plenty of room in terms of the fit around my calf. I'd measure your shin/calf and circumference of calf to consider whether or not this boot will be a good fit. I hope this helps! H"
- Michele: "I love these boots. They are stylish, comfy, & warm. The boots go to your calf. I actually have room in the calf area of the boots. "
- Michele: "I love these boots. They are stylish, comfy, & warm. "
- Karen: "The boots come mid calf on myself and do not believe they would work for larger calves. I have a medium calf size and the boots are a perfect fit! Very comfortable, wore them to work recently when it was a cold and snowy day here in Chicago...what a comfortable boot to wear and so warm! Highly recommend these boots!"
- Jodi-Ann: "I'm 5'7" and they come up to under my calves. They are perfect for wide calves. My calves are tiny and they are huge on me. "
- Elisabeth: "My boots (size 9.5) measure 10.5" from top of the foot. On me, that's about mid-calf. My calves are "wide", and these boots are loose enough for me to wear with thick socks. The laces make the calf tightness very adjustable."
- Andrea: "This boot is 12 inches tall from heel to the top of the shaft. On me, (I am 5'5") it hits right at the bottom of the swell of my calf. I have a tendency to need a wider calf boot (at least 16 inches), and this fits with room to spare."
- Kelly: "They are 11 inches tall from the bottom of the sole.... I have approx a 15 inch calf, they are more than roomy, including to tuck in leggings or jeans."
Tracey asked: Does this boot run small?
- Linda: "Personally, I ordered a half size up to allow for socks. It worked out well for me. Good luck!"
- lavera: "Yes, it does. I normally wear a 9m in boots, but I could have used a 9w for this particular boot."
- Krutika: "I never received these shoes n still b waiting for my refund "
- C: "No, it runs true to size with plenty of room for winter socks."
- Callie: "No. It fits me perfectly at a 7"
- Sarah: "No. I found that this boot is true to size like all Naturalizer products."
Andrea asked: How tall are these boots? Where do they come on the leg?
- Jennifer: "Please disregard my comment above. That was suppose to be for the Jersey boot"
- Jennifer: "about 15 inches if measure starting from your heel, going up. I'm 5'9" and mine fall about 2 inches below the center of my knee cap."
- Teresa: "KEEPS YOU WARM AND SAFE IN A SNOW DAY."
- Julie: "just above mid-calf"
Tarra asked: Does this boot have arch support and N5 technology inside? I need a boot that is extremely comfortable...will be doing a lot of walking.
- M: "This boot has support and is incredibly comfortable and warm. It is below zero in Wisconsin and my feet stay warm when I am outside with the dogs."
- Tarra: "Thank you Beverly!"
- Tarra: "Thank you Natalie!"
- Lisa: "I thought it was cute, but really stiff."
- Callie: "I wouldn't say it has great arch support. There could be more. No, I don't think this boot has N5. Tech. I haven't had a chance to do a lot of walking in these boots, yet, so I can't say if they would continue to be comfortable. "
- Becky: "Great boot for cold days, quick on & off. Not a hiking boot. Very comfortable & the lace adjustment provides more support. I walk our dog 2 miles a day in this warm boot. My favorite feature is the bendablility of the ankle on the back .Love this boot!"
- Natalie: "Yes , This boot have arch support and N5 technology. I love these boots. They are very comfortable and stylish."
- Beverly: "Hi, I don't know what N5 technology is but these boots are warm and comfortable with a nice arch support. I personally can't wear something that is completely flat. I really like these and they are also easy for me to put on with my high arches because of the full length zipper. I give these a big thumbs up!! Bev J"
Michele asked: Does this boot come in a Wide?
- O: "I don't believe so. I'm a narrow and I have no issues. Print out the shoe size chart and measure your foot to be sure. It helped me. I needed to order a 1/2 up. Hope this helps"
- Su: "Naturalizer should answer this question, since it is pertaining to their product."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Michele, I'm sorry this boot is available in medium widths only. We do offer a variety of boots in wide widths. Please click the link below: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Boots/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Thank you, Hillary"
Christina asked: What is the calf opening measurement?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Christina, The Shaft height measures 9 12/16", and the circumference measures 14 12/16". The measurements were taken using a size 7.0, please note measurements vary by size. Thank you, Hillary"
elaine asked: is this boot water proof and is the sole traction for the snow and ice? thank you
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Elaine, The boot is weather resistant but not waterproof. The sole does have traction for better stability in the snow and ice. Hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"