Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nicole: "looks comfortable. I'm hoping it'll be warm too?"
- A: "Looks stylish and comfy"
- DEBORAN: "I need warm boots and they look good"
- Josephine: "I wanted a warm boot with style!"
- Linda: "I live in Minnesota and have wide feet."
- carolyn: "Good looking, practical boots for mountains of Northern California"
- Melissa: "Wanted brown boots that were both cute and sporty."
- Regina: "Very cute! look like good walking shoes! I cant wait to try them!"
- Renee: "going to Paris for a week in December -hoping these will be my fav walking shoes and will keep me warm and dry."
- Michael: "They are rugged and practical."
- DeRosette: "I need a comfortable Winter/Snow boot. These boots have a very warm and comfortable lining with what looks like good lug traction on the bottom that will get me through the snow."
- Linda: "Needed a warm boot to wear in snowy icy wet weather. I like that the suede is only on the top and it looks like good traction. Nice looking for skirt and leggings or jeans."
- Bonnie: "style and look of book"
- Susan: "I was looking for this style for a while. I like the fur trim and the laces, and especially the low heels!"
Melissa asked: Are the boots waterproof? Would they keep my feet dry if playing in the snow?